LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah," I wince at the memory of that big ugly brute's fist smashing into me.

By now the preasure in my bladder was immense. I knew attempting to hold it in was pointless. Dan wasn't going to let me use a toilet any time soon! So I waited for him to leave the room and relaxed my bladder. Oh wow. I'm peeing my pants! This feels... actually not that bad? Weird. I let out a sigh of relief as my bladder finally empties.

After I finish eating I set the dishes in the sink. Thinking that just leaving them lying around might get me punished.

Hmm... what should I do now?

I go searching for you to ask what I should be doing.

I go into the kitchen and notice what you've done and I come and find you

"Myrtle, I expect you to wash your dishes" I say as I give you 5 hard spankings on your diapered butt

(Any chance we could start the 2nd rp?)

Looks at you and stops "okay.  We just need to take things one day at a time.  I will tell you some more rules. You're not making this easy for me"

Looks at you "right little miss bossy" I say as I put a pacifier in your mouth and mittens on your hands "okay brat. Just stay in the lounge" I say as I change the channel to baby programmes and I have the remote control and have locked the adult programmes 

Oh, come on! What did I do wrong this time? UGH! I HATE THIS FUCKING PACIFIER!

Seriously? Baby shows? No thanks! I'd rather not rot my brain today, thank you very much! I turn off the tv and sit there, bored.

I turn the TV back on and places you in the playpen and locks it so you can't get out and it's too high anyway. 

"Behave yourself or your know what will happen.  And I know that you don't want to end up with another disgusting diaper"

Wait, does that mean there's a chance I WON'T end up in another disgusting diaper? Is it possible he'll let me use the toilet for poop? But how am I supposed to ask him with this fucking pacifier!

I hear my stomach gurgle & feel the pressure in my bowels. God, I hope I can hold it!

(She didn't say that outloud. If he can actually read minds than that's fine, let me know, but otherwise stop having him respond to exactly what she's thinking.)

Well, so much for that dream! God, if he hates changing diapers so much why does he force me to use them?

Another cramp hits me. No! I am NOT going to mess myself in front of Dan again! Last night was a fluke. I'll... I'll wait for him to leave the room. At least then I can shit myself with some dignity. God I hate this!

(he can read minds, he can tell what she's thinking by the facial expressions)

I leave the room and smile at you "just tell me when the time has come and you need me to change your didees again"

condescending prick! Well, at least he left the room. Better get this over with.

I squat down and start pushing and a torrent of mushy poop comes gushing out into my diaper. God, this is so gross! Last night I was too out of it to care, but now...

I while behind my pacifier as I fill my diaper.