LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forget The Party

There are only a handful of days out of a year I ever feel like I'd want to be part of the abdl community ... but then reality sets back in and I realize that I'd never ever be able to trust anyone enough to expose my most vulernable part of myself to them -- to you. There are some good people here and there, but I will never be able to take that risk with only a hope that I won't run into those bad people who only know how to take and hurt. Please, just forget I ever came here...

let's see.... i hosted a party in December and we had a blast

I just put on some kid orientated music (radio disney or XM kids)

we had toys..... Tinker toys, play doh, finger paints, coloring books and crayons. We played games with balloons, played twister. We also took a trip to an underground caverns too.

what you have in mind is fun, but keep in mind also that your guests are not used to being able to meet others and let the real baby boy or baby girl come out to play often.... So nurture that environment so that the baby or toddler inside of them can come out to play.

if it is going to be warm out and you have the room, have a water fight, watter balloons, hoses, buckets of water, etc...

From a decidedly male standpoint, I say that women are the make or break at a part of any type. And this is for more than one reason. One may think that a man would want women at a party because the man wishes to meet women. This, often is correct. It is not the end of the story, however. The next step is this: men who are at parties and who want to meet women provide very boring conversation for anyone else at the party (and probably the most boring for women -- a paradox, I guess).

Also, a necessity for me to consider any party good, is for me to be there.

So, my bottom line? Don't forget the women; don't forget the Morv.

Hey, that sounds like it could be a good slogan for just about anything. I can imagine a beer commercial ending with, "Don't forget the women; don't forget the Morv." I guess, I could see that also being a good ending for commercials for ED drugs, attorneys, condoms, cars, chips, pretzels, big screen TVs, TV programs, movies, political campaigns, and furniture. However, it would not work for femenine hygiene products, or anti-diarreheal products.

...but I've never thrown one before -- not even a regular one. I've wanted to for a long time though. I'll be 30 this coming April and I'm so excited and wanna do something special to mark the occasion (on my 18th I skydived and 20th I gotta tatto), but I wouldn't be free to have a party till mid-May.

So, what makes for a good abdl party? What would make it fun enough for people to wanna go? I guess it is ok to say that if I were to have one, it prolly will be held in Memphis, TN (USA). It wouldn't be a proper b-day party since I'd say don't bring gifts because the party IS the gift to myself. But it will be kinda like one with cake and decorations and stuff. YAY!

So far I've come up with a few ideas:

1. held ona weekend

2. free food

3. go as a group to rent 2 movies

4. hava treasure hunt

5. hava contest of some kind with a little prize to the winner

Does that sound lika fun party?

Even if I don't really have one this is fun just thinking about it... so let's hear your thoughts :)

Cake an cocoa...don't forget cake and cocoa....You can't have a birthdayparty without it or it would simply not be a good birthday and it may even mean years of bad luck if you forget it.

Babies don't drink! :o:whistling::angel_not:

Well, you hope not - but sometimes they do get there hands on it, if they are around adults that are drinking...

I remember my youngest sister got a hold of a can of beer when she was barely learning how to walk! - there was only 1/4 - 1/2 of the can left, but no one noticed till she finished it off.

Not much, but for someone that small.....Well.... - LOL (That only happened once, but the point is, it can, and dose happen at times, hopefully rarely, but not unheard of.)

Well, I realized I prolly had too much chocolate and coffee when I decided to start this thread, lol. Not sure what I was thinking, but I'm back to reality now -- thanks.

I am in the Jackson TN area and would like to come am I invited? Also as was posted before remember that it might be a good idea to keep it simple, as most of us are a little bashful and cautious on our outlook. Also would a munch work out better for a first trial then the party if the munch goes well? This way the mess and dirty diapers are at a restaurant!

Second with the above note is it still on? If so e-mail me at now_dry@hotmail.com

Well, that sure makes my earlier post look... well, totally out of context.

Anyway, I don't know exactly what drove you away, but I hope you reconsider. There are some twits that end up here once and a while, but the community seems to have an amazing ability to purge itself of such factors.

I think of a lot of us in this community have the same problem ... its just the nature of it all and the acceptance in society.

Look how "Normal" is it to talk about simple masturbation today in 2007 ... heck, its in commercials pretty much ...

500 Years Ago ... not so much ...

100 Years from now, who knows where we'll be right?

Doesn't change the right now though. I have the problem all the time. Sometimes I want to run and hide and give it all up or not tell a sole and other days I just want to annouce it and be free and lets just TELL some people to be myself ...

I'm even having the same problem on a message board, where I want to tell these folks when they're having fun and interesting sex/interest related conversations what I'm INTO ... but then I'm always wondering "Oh, what will I hear back" and even though I don't even know these people, I'm worried about my ONLINE REP and how it may get back to me (because my online rep and my name are one in one in some ways)

I think you just have to have fun with it and be willing and open to everything ... and recognize that you'll have your days but no matter what, just do things you won't regret either way. Don't go running in just a diaper outside so all your neighbours see and drive you nuts, but don't go throwing everything away because you're upset.

Give it a day and you'll know for sure kinda thing, you know?

AND AFTER ALL OF THAT, I guess you don't know until you try right? So ...

I'm learning from that too.

Dear miss,

Your paranoia is very sad, and given such, it is a real shame that you let it rule you. I only wish that doing such didn't see all too common...

A.

There are only a handful of days out of a year I ever feel like I'd want to be part of the abdl community ... but then reality sets back in and I realize that I'd never ever be able to trust anyone enough to expose my most vulernable part of myself to them -- to you. There are some good people here and there, but I will never be able to take that risk with only a hope that I won't run into those bad people who only know how to take and hurt. Please, just forget I ever came here...