LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducing Myself

Hi Brad! Welcome to DailyDiapers! You’re in good company here, so kick back, relax, and enjoy yourself. :)

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? How'd you become an ABDL? What aspects of it interest you? Got any hobbies? Occupation? Significant other? Spare no detail! :D

I got into ABDL because I've always been a kid at heart. I tend to act little when my emotions get the best of me. I think that side of me has always been there and it spills out or I let it out to have fun and play. I love wearing diapers, they feel really good. I love anything fantasy. I'm currently reading Wheel of Time series. I love movies, music, video games. I dabble in drums. I'm hoping to start playing guitar soon. Thank you both for the warm welcome. 

Welcome Brad and thanks for sharing, glad to have you aboard and hope to hear more from you.  As to me, I'm big on nick-names, I hope that's OK with you.  OK if I call you BBB (just this once)?  Of course in the "adult" world that can stand for Better Business Bureau.  In our baby world "business" of course refers to "diaper deposits".  So I guess BBB is good in our world too.  So just lay back, spread your cheeks, give a little (or big) push, and enjoy your "business".  Don't worry about what time of day you do it, rather just know that somebody somewhere on this planet is loading their diaper at the very same time as you are.  Unity is what makes the world go around!

Haha being stuck in the playpen would cause me to have delightful smirk because it was totally worth banging on the drums. hehe

I'm totally okay with being called BBB. I do always enjoy making diaper deposits it reminds me just how much of a baby I am. hehe