LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU ending free shipping

I have noticed lot of free shipping on ebay and as someone who likes to be frugal, I always look for free shipping and steer clear of shipping costs. I know you lose money or not get much from it when you sell. But yet if you charge more for your product to cover the shipping costs, then you are less likely to get people to buy from you. But unless there is lot of demand, you don't have to worry about it but as a consumer who is trying to sell something for extra money, that won't work. 

On 1/5/2018 at 4:01 PM, Spokane Girl said:

I have noticed lot of free shipping on ebay and as someone who likes to be frugal, I always look for free shipping and steer clear of shipping costs. I know you lose money or not get much from it when you sell. But yet if you charge more for your product to cover the shipping costs, then you are less likely to get people to buy from you. But unless there is lot of demand, you don't have to worry about it but as a consumer who is trying to sell something for extra money, that won't work. 

As an eBay seller, you have to watch for the flipside of this.  If I have the option of selling an item for $15 with $3 shipping, or $20 with free ship, I'm going to list the $20 item.  Why?  Exactly like you suggested above.  I make an additional $2 per item, more if multiple items are sold/shipped together.  eBay suggests this when it comes to selling items because customers flock to "Fast and Free" items (free shipping items that will be shipped within 24hrs of purchase)