LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little girl forever (private with Zharra)

babywyatt

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily got the application on a Monday, and smiled as she read it.  The girl sounded perfect for the rental position, and none of the other applications had sounded this good. Lily wrote an acceptance letter, and sent it back to sakura. Then she sighed, wishing that it had been an application to be Lily's little girl, not her rentor

Sakura got the letter and packed the little bit of belongings she had which was three dresses and socks she looked at the address and walked there her dress in tatters and hold in both of her shoes she knocked on the door being only four feet tall

Lily almost squealed at how cute sakura was. She invited the dirty girl in, and say her down. In the rental agreement, it had offered sakura the option to rent in exchange for maid services

Lily lifts up the childish girl, and plants a soff kiss right on her fore head* 

"Would you like...a third option? I don't want to embarrase you, buuuut I think you would find it easy, and I think it would satisfy my needs as far as the rental goes"

Lily carries sakura into a back room, and shows her a locked door. After opening it Lily reveals ahuge abdl nursery.

"Would you be willing to use this as your room? There would be a few rules to go along with the position, buuuuut nothing hard. Is this to embarrassing for you?"

One, wear and use diapers. Two, be home by nine, or let me know about anything that will keep you out later. Three, Call me mommy. Four, crawl like a baby OR wear a leg shield so you have to waddle. Five eat what mommy gives you. Six, be cute for mommy. And seven, use only baby talk

"Well, little girl, if you accept, I expect you to follow rule seven while in front of me. Understand?" 

Lily takes sakura into the nursery and gives her bum a spank to shake the dust off her,before starting to strip her down

Lily giggled audibly "awwe, nothing. It was just a love tap! Let's get you into some more appropriate clothes!"

Sakura is now naked, and Lily holds up a couple different babyish outfits, making sakuras little side jump for joy