LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My intern, my baby

robehouse

Jenn Hollister ran a computer business which was successful. She had recently lost her intern and needed a replacement. Jenn had put a request on several online job sites, as well as posting on bulletin boards in local stores.

Jenn had arrived at work early to wait to see if any one was going to apply for the job. She busied herself at her computer while she waited.

Mya desperately need a internship. She found one and responded  to as quick a possible. Mya got herself dressed in her best clothes to get ready for the internship. 

She was small so she made herself look more adult. Mya waited by the computer for the internship.

Jenn saw that ona person had put her application in, a girl or woman named Mya. Jenn sent Mya an email.

"Mya: I have looked over your application and would like for you to come in for an interview. Be here by nine o'clock sharp this morning at my office at 555 Westerly Avenue. Don't be late. Jenn Hollister."

Mya responses to the emails quick. She finished getting ready then waited for the bus to pick her up since she didn’t have a car. 

When she made it the office it was exactly 8:57 mya went to the secretary. “ hello I have a meeting with ms.hollister” 

The secretary looked Mya up and down and smiled. She picked up a phone and pressed a button.

"Jenn, there's a little girl named Mya here who says she has an appointment with you?" The secretary said.

"Thank you,  Ann. Send her in please." Jenn said.

The secretary put the phone down and stood up.

"Come with me sweetie." Ann said.

Ann walked with Mya down the hall and into a room. The room had a desk and chair, but there were toys scattered around the floor. Ann took her across the room and opened the door to Jenn's office. Jenn stood up and walked over to Mya, holding her hand out.

"Hello Mya. Pleased to meet you.  Would you have a seat? Thank you, Ann. That will be all." Jenn said.

Annie nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.  The door locked with a loud click.

Mya didn’t like being called a little girl. “ I’m not little “ she softly to the front desk lady. 

Mya was very nervous walking up to the office something she needed to get over. Mya say in the chair but she couldn’t see over the desk so she sat on one of her knees. 

“ pleased to meet you ms.hollister. I so thankful you were able to meet me “ 

The secretary just smiled at Mya.

"Mya, I must say your resume is impressive. I have a few questions though before I go into detail about what the job as my intern entails. I would like you to answer honestly, please." Jenn said.

"My first question is, how much effort are you willing to put into this job? I put in long days and expect my intern to be here as well. Also, you may have to come in on the weekends occasionally. Is that okay?" Jenny asked.

"That's good to hear. Okay, if I decide to hire you as my intern, you will do exactly as I say while you are on the clock.  I have uniforms for my intern to wear. What you are wearing is acceptable in most businesses, but I want my intern to have a certain look."

"I think you'll do for my intern. Why don't you come over to my desk and sign a 3 month contract, then I'll explain what exactly you'll be doing and get you changed into your uniform. Unless you have some questions for me?" Jenn said.

“ thank you so much. I won’t let you down. Thank god to be honest this outfit is in comfortable. I more of a jeans kind of person. But sometimes I wear skirts. L mya said kind of rambling. 

Mya walked over and signed the contract not really reading it. “ okay now what “ she asked.

Jenn watched as Mya signed the contract without reading it.

"Now we put uniform on you. Go ahead and get undressed and I'll get the uniform." Jenn said.

Jenn walked over to a dresser against the wall and opened the top drawer and took out a pink pull up, then opened the next drawer and took out a pink skirt and top. She walked back to Mya.

Jenn set the clothes on her desk.

"You are my intern now,  and I told you I had a uniform for you.  The pull ups are part of the uniform. Now you have two choices. The first one is you finish getting undressed and let me put your uniform on you." 

"The second choice is to put your clothes back on and leave. If you choice, I'll have to leave a bad report and you will have difficulty getting an internship anywhere." Jenn said.

"You are representing me,  so I want to make sure you are dressed like I want you. As my intern you will be treated like you were my little girl. Now let's get you dressed and I'll go over your duties." Jenn said.

"I have several different uniforms for you depending on what I'll have you doing that day." Jenn explained.

"Because it's one of my rules that you agreed to follow. Also the only bathroom available to you is the one in my office, and it might not be free when you need it. You need to get my permission to use the toilet and I may be on a phone call or otherwise busy, so you will have to hold it until I'm available to take you to the potty. Now are you going to finish undressing, or would you like for me to help you?" Jenn asked, sighing.

“ I can use the toilet by myself why do I need your permission to use it “ mya asked she didn’t like any of these rules. 

“ can undress myself just would like some privacy that’s all “ mya said still standing there. 

"because I am your boss and you will be using the bathroom in my office so you need my permission to use it. I want my bathroom to stay clean, so I'll be taking you to the bathroom." Jenn explained.

"This is as much privacy as your going to get, Mya. You must not want to be my intern. Your about to get fired without a reference." Jenn said, crossing her arms.

“ okay I get it guess “ mya said. She still was hesitant with the  pull up situation. When she heard she wasn’t getting any privacy she pulled down her panties and quickly stepped into the pull up. Her face was beat red. 

“ do all your interns where this” 

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Yes, all my interns wore pull ups. It's in the contract that you didn't read. Now let's finish getting you dressed and we'll go over your duties." Jenn said.

Jenn picked up the skirt and held it open in front of Mya.

"We'll start with the skirt as it's a bit tricky. It fastens in the back, so I'll have to put it on you." Jenn said.