LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

"He's about 15 now" Leon replied. "When he goes through it again. I have some for us, so we are slightly younger and can take care of him properly."

"Do they have guest passes to Tot-town?" Ren asked "It would be okay if Haru can visit from time to time" 

Tai looked to his mommy "Baba" He whined. His sickness had gotten him dehydrated.

"15 huh? We adopted him when he was 17." Kris chuckled. "Well, he always looks so adorable as a baby and toddler. Let's ask TK and make sure he wants it too." Kris said

"I think they do. But I don't think Hana wants to leave her brother unless she can take him with her." Trish said as she got a bottle and fed it to Tai.

Leon nodded. "TK baby would you like to be a little baby or are you happy as you are?" 

TK looked to his mommy and daddy thinking about it.

"I don't mind having another baby around the house. Little Haru adores you too honey" Ren chuckled.

Tai suckled gently on his bottle. He reached for his mommy's face.

Trish chuckled a little as she kissed his cheek.

Meanwhile, Hana and her now 13 year old brother Haru were at their house. Haru had grown to that phase where he wasn't sure about being babied fully but enjoyed it if it was just him and his sister. "Haru~ how was school?" She asked as she greeted him

Trish smiled as she cooed to him.

Hana shook her head. "He should spend more time with his family." She said as she gently held Haru's face. "Harrrruuuuuu~ When do I get to baby you" she asked and whined slightly.

Tai fell asleep again.

Ren looked at Tai. "Is here still getting over it?"

Haru played for awhile before finding himself by his sister nuzzling her side. "What you doing?" He asked softly.