LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

(Trish was Tai's mommy Hana was his girlfriend and Haru was her little brother)

"I'll talk to Trish, but if we knew about this place we will be here in a month tops" Ren replied.

Ryan returned to looking things over. He didn't notice his messy diaper at all.

(Had to go searching but I found them. I'm liking this universe we have built)

"If we can move in do you think you could watch Tai again? I'm not sure if I can get Hana to come with us since her brother is still with their parents" Ren replied.

Ryan nodded with his arms raised.

( Yeah its a mix of the ones we left.)

"I'd love to watch little Tai. Yes, that might be a toughie." Rin said as she looked at her brother.

Rachel smirked. "The changing room's not far, sweetie. You don't really need to be carried do you?"

(It's so we can always play any RP even if we're tired of them in the moment)

Ren got ready to leave. "Okay Ri Ri I'm going to head home. Tai wouldn't sleep unless we're all at home." He kissed his sister's cheek saying "I'm always by your side"

Ryan whined softly "Peese"

Ren left. A moment later Rin would get a text. "Still here for you" Ren called Trish. "How's our baby boy?"

Ryan nuzzled his sister with a soft coo.

"What's wrong with the little guy?" Ren asked as he heard. "Mommy?" Tai was sobbing softly he had a bad tummy ache and was running a fever.

TK started to wake up. "Mommy?"

Ryan cooed happily as he saw the mobile above him. He reached for it as he was being changed.

"Poor boy" Ren replied back. "How bad have the diapers been? Oh have you had a chance to look over that site my sister sent you?"

TK reached for his mommy.

Jamie started to wake up. He looked to Miss Kris, but didn't know what to call her. He got confused and started tearing up.

Ryan giggled happily. Rin would hear Ryan and Rachel.

"Kind of bad. It's all runny." Trish said. "Which one, babe?" Trish said

Kris took TK and gently rubbed Jamie's head. "What's the matter, sweetie?"

Rin went over to see them. Rachel and Rin talked as she got them registered.

"It's the encrypted one. The one called Tots-town" Ren replied. Tot-town's site was hidden away unless the IP address was allowed to access it.

"What's your name?" Jamie cried. In his training with Miss Kris. Jamie had not really need to call her name. He always had her full attention.

TK tried to answer. "Mommy"

Ryan started to whine as he got bored.

"Oh yes. I'll check it out soon. My hands have just been a little full with Tai." Trish said

"Oh honey. It's Kris. You can just call me Kris." She said as she took both boys into her embrace.

Rachel looked over. "Okay sweetie, let's go home."

"That's fine honey, Where our daughter in law?" Ren asked playfully. Hana and Tai weren't married yet. They just were always together. "She might want to see that site too love"

"Kwis?" Jamie cooed worriedly.

Ryan nuzzled back happily.

"I should be home in time for dinner. I can feed him if you like" Ren stated.

Jamie's sighed as he messed his diaper. It was be hard to notice. It could of been either boy.