LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

The clinic had a special doctor, one under Leon's special instructions "Not to reveal what Jamie and Lara are" 

"Little Jamie" Called out one of the nurses. This nurse was a little for the doctor. They were clearly padded and was wearing a play onesie nurse outfit.

"Shhh Jamie. Everything will be okay." Lara said and turned to the doctor. "It's been a few months. He doesn't really have control over his baby side. Is there anyway for him to get it under control?"

"Control is a mental thing" The doctor stated. "Try pushing for more adult activities he enjoys or cares about. That should help."

Jamie whined and sobbed softly as he was being checked out.

"From the looks of the little guy. I would say he needs more feedings. The energy required to do those sprints burns through a whole lot"

Jamie nuzzled his stuffy and suckled his paci.

"Most mommies or daddies would love a baby like this little guy, but I can understand that sometime needing adult relastionship too" The doctor stated.

"Miss Kris does amazing work with babies that have sunken too deep. I would try getting him back to solid food and maybe give him some adult activities to bring his mind out of the baby haze." The doctor stated.  "Be warned he might puke with solid food, and he'll need time to be a baby with you. He loves you clearly as his mommy and as his special some one"

Jamie fell asleep in Lara's arms. He was cuddling into her chest.

"Give her a little time, she'll bring him back." The doctor looked at a chart of Jamie's blood work from his and Lara's last visit. "Hmmmm he's body is acting like a normal baby's. He actually needs breast milk to be healthy."

The doctor nodded. "Watch over his education level. It's just a hunch, and I'm hoping I might be wrong, but he might need some reeducation"

Jamie whined softly in his sleep.

Jamie latch on and suckled.

"It's completely legal to beastfeed in public here in tot-town." The doctor. "So we're done with little Jamie how about you Lara. How are you feeling?"