LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Jamie was thinking of a return argument, but nothing came to mind. With the stress of it all Jamie opened his mouth, but the only sound to come was from the drip drop of pee on the floor.

Lara quickly went to him as she hugged him tight. She didn't want him to full on wail just in case it became super sonic again. "Shhh I know I know. It must be another side effect. I'm sorry. I know it's all my fault."

Jamie quickly hugged Lara back. He sobbed softly into her not to sure what to do. He started suckling his thumb again just for comfort. He didn't really notice it.

Jamie disappeared for a moment. Piece by piece the apartment seemed to build itself. Jamie returned to Lara's side looking a bit winded. "I need to work on my endurance" He said as he rested.

Lara saw this and made sure to place some pillows as barriers as well as a mattress next to the couch in case he fell. "We don't want any wailing now do we." She said as she gently took his thumb out of his mouth.

Jamie nodded as he noticed his shirt. As he looked down he felt his stomach rumble again. Jamie wasn't happy he was hungry again. "I don't need to eat" He said to himself.