LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Jamie smiled and nodded back.

"You can put our prince to bed in my office love" Leon stated.

TK started to whine and fuss softly with tired eyes.

Jamie nodded.

Leon handed Lara a key. "Here you go neighbor" Leon chuckled as he gave Jamie a set of plastic keys. "These are for you little guy." Jamie cooed softly as he chewed on the keys. Leon chuckled. "He's adorable. I do have an actual key he can use." Leon gave Lara a special pacifier. "This pacifier unlocks the door as long he puts his thumb on the bottom to scan it as he turns the handle"

Jamie and Lara's stuff was being moved into the town, but they were given a few things to live with till they came in. They had a bed and a few nursery items and supplies.

Jamie kissed Lara. "Can we have a little fun?" He asked as he tried to strip Lara.

Leon came in. "He went down okay?"

Jamie kissed Lara deeply. He stripped her shirt off and kept kissing her. He got to her lower area and showed her his new skill. He's suckling had aided Jamie in learning to manage his tongue well. He pleasured her for sometime to came.

Leon chuckled. "You have better luck than I do" Leon looked at their boy. "Our boy tends to want to show me everything he has been working on, before I can get him to bed"

Lara enjoyed every moment of their pleasure making. She moaned as she held Jamie's head and panted.

Kris smiled. "He just loves his Daddy." She said and looked at him. "Our precious, darling."

Jamie kept at it still he started feeling sleepy. He did his best toward the end. He finished her up and crawled up to her to rest.

Leon chuckled. "I do love seeing him as he works He always feels so proud and happy as he shows them off"

Jamie was fighting his body. He didn't want to sleep, and just smiled to Lara as he tried to stay awake.

Leon kissed TK and asked Kris . "So do you think you have any ideas to help Jamie control his baby side and his urges?"

Lara held him close to her as she rocked him a little in her arms.

"I suppose I have a few exercises in mind." Kris said. "It's important he satisfies his baby needs if not it'll be hard to control it."