LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Dr. Victor nodded back. "I understand, but remember these are his powers now and it's more up to him on whether or not he gets to use them for good or not. Granted in this form I would of course say no, but if and when he has more control, if you refuse it will likely push him more toward wanting it. Being a father of a super child I know this very well. Just be supportive and loving to his choices"

April rediapered Jamie and took him back into her arms. 

"He's good, just working through their classes, and we're about to work on their power training and the usual driving lessons" Dr. Victor replied back. Dr. Victor looked over Lara's stress readings. "Okay it seems like you're doing okay." Dr. Victor did a quick scan. "Blood pressure is good, heart rate is strong. Your milk still is coming strong. Looks like a bit of mental stain, but that just needs a good vacation or just some time off"

"More of a hassle than it would be if they didn't have powers. They get in trouble and me and the Miss need save them from themselves. You must understand a bit of this, what with Jamie. I remember when my little one got his powers in it was another level of hassle. Our little one used his powers much like how a baby is learning their voice. All the time and nonstop"

Dr. Victor looked over his scans. "I wouldn't recommend it." Dr. Victor replied. "His body needs it to help with his needs" Dr. Victor continued to look at his scans. "Sadly the damage is done,"