LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

"Don't give me that young lady. We trained earlier than this when you first started as a hero." April replied. She rocked Jamie to keep him asleep. Jamie rolled closer to April and cooed softly.

April lead Lara to one the medic's office Dr. Victor. Dr. Victor was retired as a hero, but was supporting the team as their doctor. His powers were more specialized. He had x-ray eyes and well as having reversal power. He could reverse some damages if handled quickly enough.

Dr. Victor nodded back. "She has. Must be a little odd, but as heroes, we're see more than most. So no judgement here. Plus with his powers he's probably better off getting looked at by me. Dr. Victor was once a leader and still had the ego to match.

"But first" Dr. Victor stated. "Have you had any changed lately yourself? And evolving powers, Lose of powers? Or any mental destress?" Dr. Victor acted as he looked Lara over.

Dr Victor nodded as he listened. "Well it's a first for us here, but I'm sure you're fine. But get ready for some running" He said pointing to the treadmill.

Jamie began waking up.

"Na" Jamie cooed with a soft yawn.

April cuddled Jamie as she got him out of his blanket. "Lets get you cleaned up" She worked on cleaning up Jamie so Dr. Victor or look him over.

Dr. Victor did a quick scan of Jamie. "Good heart beat........... Wow it's going at a rapid rate. Could give one our speedsters a run for their money. We need to get this little one a uniform." Dr. Victor looked over more details from the scan. "Reinforced throat muscles? So a scream like a banshee The terrible twos are going to be hell. His drool in really sticky and would useful in catching bad guys. And it looks like his normal muscles are becoming more reinforced as well. He's going to be able to punch much like you White Guardian. His a little malnourished, but that's normal with most speedsters. Looks like he still has the chance of getting more powers, but these are very much locked in to his genes. Oh I'm sorry White, but his bladder and bowel control isn't likely going to get much better" This being Dr. Victor's first look over of Jamie he was unaware of most of these things. 

"Yes, he's quite the handful. I have a pacifier to control the screams and booties for the speed." Lara said. She got worried when he said he might develop more powers. "I really hope not and I don't want him to be involved with the hero business. Its too dangerous." She said

Dr. Victor looked confused toward Lara. "Of course not now White, just when he gets a handle on his powers and under stands the responsibility of his powers. He can take your old seat. Like in maybe after high school" Dr. Victor was clearly unaware of Jamie's actual age.

Dr. Victor looked to Lara with a skeptical look and then to April.

April nodded back in agreement with Lara. 

"Alright, but why wouldn't you want him as your partner then?" Dr. Victor asked.