LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Kris nodded. "I'm alright but goodness that was unexpected." She said as she went to check on her husband and son.

Lara looked at Jamie and kissed him. "Oh baby boy.. It's okay, honey." She said and hugged him tight.

Leon looked over his wife. He saw she seemed fine. "Thank goodness." TK went to hug his mommy.

Jamie calmed down as he nuzzled into his mommy.

Leon split from his family for a moment and went back to Lara and Jamie. "Well even with this, I would like to welcome you to Tot-town. Need to find you an open house and maybe find a fitting position for the two of you. Can the little one work, or is he more of a dependent"

Leon nodded and chuckled. "Most littles find a place here. But to start we would really like to help hone your little one's powers. He could be a great help if he can learn the control he needs."

Jamie looked to his mama and asked "What about nana?"

Jamie nodded as he teared up. Much like any other baby he didn't like change.

Leon grabbed two strollers and said. "How about a tour?" He gave Kris one of the strollers.

Leon opened a large door and let the sun moonlight in. "Welcome" He said happily. "You can stay with us as our guest while we find and refit a house for you guys. We can go looking in the morning. But for now our little ones need their rest"

TK suckled his bottle and looked to his mommy.

Jamie looked all around. He nodded others outside. He was nervous and covered himself with a blanket. 

Tot-town was in respects a city with all the same trappings a city would have. It was a gated city with a giant one way dome protecting the privacy of the residents

Jamie looked around and saw all of the other babies and little going around with either sitters or their mommies and daddies. "I don't know what to say" He said in wonder. "I won't be alone here"

TK shrugged as he yawned.

Leon showed the city's restaurants, a few of the daycares, and some of the odds and ends of the place. They got to Leon's, Kris' and TK's home. "You hungry? We could have something made real quick?"