LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

"Yeah, okay honey, the answer to this is usually a mitten sleeper. Make sure it's zipper is in the back, otherwise he'll find his way out of it."

Jamie was now happily watching Family Guy again since Lara was away. He was nude and still suckling his thumb.

"Oh, I think I've seen those in his onesie pile. I'll go get it." Lara said

Nora nodded and looked at Geoff. "Let's go check on our toddler terror." She said as she saw Jamie and shook her head. "Jamie, you know you're not suppose to be watching that or be out of your clothes for no reason." Nora said

"I understand that hon, me and your mother were very much the same way. Try smaller punishments. Take away his sweets, no tv time, no outside play time. Just do things that don't hurt him, just take things he feels like are just normal" Geoff replied.

Jamie began sobbing, trying to break his mommy.

Lara nodded as she sighed. "It's just... I don't like seeing him crying or being upset so I'm afraid he breaks me easily." She said

Nora had had plenty of experience by now with 4 children in total. "Nope, those tears won't work." She said

Geoff pulled Lara to the side. "He's fine honey, he want you to give him what he wants, that's all. It's all a trick. Me and your mother fell for it a lot the first time around. Don't worry, he's fine," He told her.

Jamie's crying stopped but he was still weeping.

Geoff nodded back. "Jamie put us through the ringer. He was a spoiled little guy, but we couldn't help ourselves. Just know when your tell a little one no it's because of a good reason"

Jamie looked worriedly to his mama. He did feel bad and whined weakly.