LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Lara smiled seeing the love of her life and her little love. "Hey, babe. Hey, Jakey!" Lara cooed as she picked up Jake and cuddled him before placing an arm around Jamie. "Oh yes, mayor." She said looking at the screen. "You ready to see the results?"

Jake tried to reach for the bottle.

Jamie took the bottle and let his mommy hold it. He suckled it gently. After the botttle was empty Jamie fell asleep. It took a moment but effect started to be seen. Sadly it was. in reverse. Jamie's body regressed with the state of his mind. His body shrank, but blimped up with baby fat. Seconds later Jamie was nude in his clothes covering him like blanket

"Oh my god" Leon replied. "How did this happen." He turned his attention to Lara. "I'm so sorry Lara"

"No no Jakey. This is for your big brother." Lara cooed as she handed Jake to Nora for a while  as she fed Jamie the bottle in her hold. She was shocked as she felt him get smaller in her arms and then saw him completely regressed and tiny. "M-Mayor? You can f-fix this right?" She asked trying to keep calm.

"There is a reactive agent in Lara's milk, so I think it forced Re:birth to continue it's regression process. Try getting to his mature mind set. Maybe it could help return his normal form" Leon replied as he was thinking quickly.

"B-but how? I usually kiss him and do..." she noticed Nora and Jake with her in the room 'naughty' things to get him to come out. I can't do that when he's physically a baby. It feels wrong." Lara said

"Hmm is there anything he likes more in adult mode over baby mode? That isn't "that"" Leon replied. "Try calling out to him in a more adult way. Don't make it sound like you know he's a baby" 

Jamie's eye opened. The blue color was gone. He steadily but rapidly grow back to his normal size. "Yeah, but you said I would wake up with nightmares?" A lot of what Adult Jamie saw or did, did effect Baby Jamie at times.

Leon smiled. "5 second growth rate. Impressive, I might still be able to use this" he said mostly to himself.

"Well Lara honey, you pushed for this and it wasn't properly tested yet. But from what I see, I think his powers blended with the formula." Leon replied. "Try and regress him again and back and see what happens. I have a theory" 

Lara nodded and was feeling a little overwhelmed so she let Nora do it as she has better chances than her.

Nora sat Jamie with her as she cooed to him and held. "My sweet baby boy. Mommy loves you so much." She said

"No mommy, Lara's hom...." Was all Jamie could get out before his light blue eye reacted. His body regressed back to Jake's size and age. Jamie smiled happily as he looked to his mommy. He gave her a near toothless smile. He babbled happily cooing. "Mo mo" He wasn't quite able to say mommy with his regressed body.

"Interesting" Leon said back "I'm thinking his powers caused this physical regression. But since his normal body is his standard, it means he should be able to return to it with the right mind set" Leon chuckled as he looked at the Little Jamie. "They're like twins" He said looking to Jamie and Jake.

Lara looked at the scene still a little in shock at the whole ordeal. "So you're sure he won't be a baby physically permanently?"  She asked

"Awww they really do at this point. That means we need to go find him some baby clothes. But he can borrow Jakey's too." Nora said

"I'm sure, but keep an eye on him. If you want we can give him a look over tomorrow morning?" Leon replied. 

Jamie saw Lara and stars came to his eyes. He reached for her. "Ma ma" He cooed happily.

Lara nodded to Leon. "Oh yes, definitely. I'll be sure to bring him in." She said as she looked at Jamie. He really did look just like Jake as she took him into her arms. "Hey, baby..." she said and kissed his head.

Lara smiled a little. She thought he was adorable as she cuddled him.

Nora took the liberty to get one of Jake's diapers and a set of clothes for him. "Here, honey. Better get him padded before we spring a leak."

Jamie played with his tongue. He blew raspberries with a happy smile.

"He's a baby, of course it's easier honey" Leon replied."I'll let you girls go. I think I have a new project that requires my attention." He turned his attention to the boys and waved to them. "Bye bye boys."

Jake and Jamie waved back happily.