LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Jamie smiled and kissed his head.

Jake giggled happily.

Jamie saw the stack of clothes. "Hmmm mommy can you get those out of here before Lara sees them" Jamie was worried what Lara would do if she saw all the outfits. He felt like he would become a doll for the two women. Throughout saying this he was clearly unaware of his current outfit, even the hat of his head.

Jamie felt like a jerk all of a sudden. "Thanks mommy. It's just that you and mama only have me in baby clothes. I don't even have anymore big boy clothes anymore" Fate in that moment had him wetting himself. His diaper was straining against the buttons of his onesie, proving why he needed these clothes.

Jamie nodded back happily. His tummy rumbled. "Mommy can I get some milky" Jamie blushed at this question. He came to realized that Jake might be off a feeding schedule. "Am I more a baby than Jakey is?" he asked mostly himself  

"Oh hi there Miss Nora. I thought Lara would be home already" Leon replied with a chuckle. "She's bringing a new form of my Re:birth formula. I'm hoping it helps him control his little needs"

"Well with the research from the previous version of Re:birth. I used a bit of Lara's milk and reversed some parts of the formula. He might still have desires and needs, but should have primary control at all times"

"Mama!" Jamie cooed lovingly.

Jakey followed Jamie's lead. He babbled softly while reaching for Lara, much like Jamie.

"Hey Lara, you ready to try this?" Leon asked excitedly.