LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Tai's blush went away and he started smiling again. He noticed Hana was busy eating and went about feeding himself. Again a rare event, the only thing he really needed was Hana.

Tai burped from Hana's efforts. "Thank you" He said lovingly to Hana.

Haru loved Rin. He felt special with her. Rin helped him understand that he was perfectly fine with his needs and urges. "Love you Miss Winwin" Haru babbled.

Tai was all smiles and affection with Hana.

Haru giggled as he enjoyed the raise off. "Miss Trish?" Haru had forgotten his nickname for her. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Ren was fixing up Tai's more adult room. It hadn't been touched in awhile. His Nursery was the standard at this point.

Ren went by Hana and Tai. "Han Tai's adult room is ready, I don't think you would enjoy a crib for a night.

Haru smiled widely as he was being diapered and dressed by the women.

"You're welcome honey, will you be okay with him?" Ren asked. 

Tai was about half asleep. He shook his head trying to stay awake.

Haru giggled as he played simple games with her

Tai slowly gave into sleep as he buried into Hana.

Ren smiled. "Hana thank you for what you do for him. I know you're not family, but we see you are one already." Ren kissed the top of his son's head. "Goodnight bud." he kissed Hana's cheek. "Night hon, don't stay up too late." Ren's last words were of concern and care and not strict and harsh like Hana's actual parents.

Haru yawned as they continued to play.