LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

(I'll play this for now, but I was think we could use this character as the future babysitter)

"Just calling to check in. I haven't hear any front page news from my favorite student" April said as she heard Lara's voice. "Anything wrong?"

"Lara honey what would happen if something hurt him while you were away?" April asked. In a flash April was there in front of Lara. She had the power of teleportation. "I'm retired I could always watch over the baby boy" She saw Jamie and smiled to him. "Hi there little one, Come say hi"

Jamie blushed heavily and felt like hiding. 

Lara felt startled as she suddenly appeared like that. "Jeez, you gotta warn me when you do that." She said and then got Jamie and held him. "This is April, baby. She was my mentor." She explained and looked at April. "Really April? That would help out a lot."

Jamie held Lara and buried himself into her. He was nervous and embarrassed about being see as he was.

"I'm more than happy to help you with this. Plus he looks adorable" April said as she looked over Jamie once more

"I'm sure we'll find something to bond over" April said as she popped Jamie's pacifier in his mouth. 

Jamie's tummy began to rumble. At the same time Lara's hero group symbol went into the sky. These mission usually took longer than normal.

Jamie got his pacifier and suckled on it for comfort. His tummy started rumbling again. He was now in need of feedings or meal more now due to his powers and babyish needs.