LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Jamie smiled as he saw Lara. "Hi Lara, I was hungry, and didn't want to bother you" This would be a moment that showed how little baby safe measures they had in the house.

Jamie nodded back while he started yawning again.

Kris would have another appointment with new Little. A patient being moved to Tot-town due to his recovery nature. A one Kryan Ashford.  A once rage filled now a fill time baby.

The next morning was going to be Jamie first day at daycare. Kris' plate was a little full, so they were trying this for one day.

Kryan was in the waiting room with his mommy.

"Well he was overly angry as he grew up. It got him into trouble and had him committed  for awhile. His doctor helped him find this method of recovery." 

Kryan was happily playing with his teddy while he was suckling a paci.

Jamie got worried as he didn't see his auntie anywhere nearby. "Auntie not here" he said worriedly.

"He's stable and happy. but I was wondering. Is it best to allow him to stay in his little state, or should we try allowing him be more of an adult. I'm kind of worried he will rage out again" Kryan's mommy stated.

Tai clinged to his mommy, as he waited to see his auntie.

Jamie was being taken to the same school. "Lara I can take care of himself for one day"

"Well that really is up to you. There really isn't a reason he shouldn't be little if he's happier this way." Kris stated

Rin soon came and greeted them. "Hey TaiTai!" She said

"Sweetie, the baby cannot handle himself for that long." Lara said

Kryan went to Kris wanting to play with her.

"It's probably better that he stay this way, how do we make sure he's okay if something happens to me" Kryan's mommy asked.

"Can't I at least try? I don't think I'll have anything in common with these babies" Jamie whined. He really didn't noticed.

Kris smiled as she settled with Kryan and played with him. "Don't worry, we make sure all our Littles are well taken care of and we would find him another home that will care for him." She said

"Sorry, honey. I can't risk it if something were to happen to you." Lara said and kissed him

Kryan giggled as he played with Kris.

Kryan's mommy sighed. "Good, I just hate the idea of him being alone in this world.

Jamie started to lose himself to the baby. The closer they got to the daycare the more Jamie started to sob.

Kris happily played with Kryan. "I'm sure you love Kryan very much therefore we'll make sure he will be well taken care of as best as possible." She said

"Oh Jamie.." Lara checked Jamie in then kissed his cheek. "Mama will pick you up later. Be good okay?" She said