LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

"Of course you can, babe." Lara said and sat up a little. "You do the chores too."

"Now young master. Vegetables will make you big and strong." Lindsey said

"Of course, RenRen. He is one of my students. He'll have fellow classmates as well." Rin said

Jamie nodded back.  He felt drained and was clearly fighting to stay in control. Under his breath he said "No not yet"

TK continued to whined

"You don't treat him special do you?" Ren asked.

Tai yawned as he buried himself into his auntie

The inner fighting ended with Jamie wailing. Little Jamie buried himself into his mama, wanting her affection and love.

This calmed TK down and he even started eating them.

Tai 

"Well okay, want to stay for the night? Tai could use the attention. Since he had to say bye to Hana, he hasn't been his normal self since" Ren said with a soft smile as he ruffled his son's hair.

"Oh Jamie baby. My sweet little guy." Lara said as she rubbed his back. "What's the matter, honey?" She asked

"Great job, young master." Lindsey praised as she fed him.

Rin nodded. "Sure, I'll keep little TaiTai entertained." She said

Jamie buried himself into his mama for comfort. He settled down and happily cuddled into her.

TK shouted out nothingness happily.

Tai babbled to his Auntie. 

"Thanks sis, with your knowledge on the subject is it okay, that Tai's been regressed for so long?" Ren asked worriedly

Lara kissed his head as she snuggled him closely. "My precious Jamie."

Lindsey giggled as she wiped up his mouth. "Such a happy baby boy you are."

Rin looked to Tai. "Well. It is a little concerning but I'm sure once he's ready he'll come back."

Jamie grunted before softly filling his diaper.

TK pointed to the cookies Lindsey promised.

Tai was suckling on his fist with a soft smile.

Ren at that moment was getting a call from Hana.

"Looks like someone needs a diaper change." Lara chuckled 

"Yes, young master. But of course." Lindsey got one cookie and then gave it to him.

"Hello? Yes, it's Hana." Hana said and then started to tell him about her and Haru's move.

Jamie stubbornly clinged to his mama while shaking his head no.

TK suckled on the baby cookie with a smile.

Ren smiled. "It's great to heard from you honey." He kept Hana's name out of it just so not to get Tai's hopes up. "So were you looking into finding a place or maybe we can help with that? I know we would love to have you both"

"Now Jamie. You don't want to get a rash now do you?" Lara cooed as she laid him down and got the changing supplies

Lindsey smiled and softly played with his hair.

"Well, we were looking to find a house next to yours." Hana said

Jamie shook his head no. He whined and fussed once his mama was out of his eyesight, even just for a moment.

TK buried himself into Lindsey as he finished his cookie.

"That sounds great, but are you sure you don't want to join us, oh and on another note." Ren sighed. "Tai hasn't been the same since he last saw you. He's okay, but he's been regressed since the last time he saw you"

Lara wasn't gone for long. She soon started changing his diaper. "My fussy little baby."

Lindsey cleaned him up and then cuddled him.

"Well that's why I wanted somewhere nearby. I do miss him like crazy but Haru's my priority. I'm moving cause Haru wants to and I think he'd be happier in Tot-town." Hana said

Jamie cooed while he looked to his mama.

TK cooed softly enjoying her body heat.

"Can you talk to Tai? I'm hoping it will help me come back out" Ren asked.

Lara smiled and then got him into a clean diaper before taking him in her arms.

"Aww you are adorable, young master TK." Lindsey said

"Yes, I'd love to speak with Tai. I haven't heard from him in so long." Hana said

Jamie softly cooed as he yawned.

TK smiled to Lindsey. He kissed her cheek.

Ren went to his sister and Tai. "Here sweetie"

Tai took the phone and babbled softly into it while holding it weirdly.

Jamie tried to latch on to Lara's shirt.

TK nuzzled into her and relaxed.

Some light popped up in Tai's eyes. "Hana?" He shook off his baby mood off as best as he could. "Han, I miss you I don't feel the same without you nearby." Tai was slightly crying

Lara lifted her shirt up and latched him on.

Lindsey softly patted him as she looked to him.

"I feel that way too, Tai but Haru takes priority. However, I do have some good news." Hana said as she told him about their move.

Jamie latched on and suckled gently.

TK was enjoying the cuddles at that moment.

Tai was overjoyed, but had to ask. "If Haru takes priority what does that mean for "us'?"

Jamie passed out halfway through his feeding.

TK grunted and started filling his diaper.

Tai loved Hana too much to allow this to hurt their relationship. "I don't think I can live without you, so I really want to make this work. Just don't forget I need you every now and again too"

Lara brought him to their bedroom and got them ready for the night before falling asleep.

Lindsey giggled softly. "I think the young master needs a diaper change soon."

Hana felt bad about leaving Tai like she did but she truly did love him as well. "I hope we can work things out once I move in close to you."

Jamie whined as he lost his mama's heat, but calmed down once it returned again.

TK only giggled back.

"Please be safe as you move everything. Love you" Tai said back "Remember to call so I know you're okay" Tai was protective, but it was more childish protective over natural protective.