LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Jamie took a moment to regain control. "Yes it's perfect."

Tai was deep in little mode. Without Hana to get him out of it. Tai just found it easier to stay in a simple state of mind

Jamie started to focus again. "Galaxies and stars are the only thing worthy of scaling my love for you"

Ren sighed. "Hana was a tether for him to his more adult state of mind. Without her or rather without knowing if she'll ever be around again. He's lost his will to stay connect to that part of himself"

It was paid for and wrapped to go. "Good luck" the Seller stated seeing them out the door.

Ren nodded. "It's understandable, but we really should see about what we can do to help him out of this funk."

Tai was playing in his bouncer in his nursery.

"I was thinking dinner tonight?" Jamie stated.

"He needs a reason to come out of Little space. Is it completely over with Hana? if not all we need is to call her and let them talk" Ren replied. "If it is over, He'll need to hopefuly find someone else he can love like he did her"

Jamie started to feeling a strong need to be with Lara. He lost his mental control and started to wail. 

"Okay, than I got a longer term idea," Ren said with a smile. "How about we get Hana to record a dozen or so lines for a teddy for him?"

"Mama" Jamie whined weakly. Like most babies too much time away from their parent, would cause a high level of fear. In Jamie's panicked mind, Lara could be hurt, lost, or worse.

"I know, but that is up to her. I would love to have her here and even little Haru too. I was just thinking the teddy would be a good filler for her" Ren replied. "How about calling her again and see if she wanted to move again"

"Don't worry, snookums. We're going back to see her now hm?" April reassured and then wheeled him back home.

Trish nodded. "We should arrange a family dinner or something soon."

Hana looked to Haru as she went over and hugged him.

April soon got them home and was greeted by Lara. "Well you two took your sweet time didn't you? Where have you been, Jamie baby." She cooed as she took him out of the stroller and hugged him.

Hana smiled as she nuzzled his cheek. "Haru... what do you think about moving to Tot-town?" She asked

"MAMA" Jamie screamed, happy to be with his mama again. He giggled lovingly as he hugged her.

Haru smiled at the idea. Doesn't that mean I can always be more like me than around here?" Haru asked back.

Lara smiled happily as she nuzzled him and sighed. "I've missed you, baby." She said

"Haru. Your happiness is so so important to me." Hana said as she looked to him. "If you want to move there then we'll move there in a heartbeat."

Jamie happily babbled to his mama.

April couldn't help smiling to the two. "Well since it might be awhile till the big boy returns. He did say he wanted take you out to eat tonight"

Haru smiled quickly. "Then could we please go. I miss mama"