LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

"Mama" Jamie cooed gently. 

Messages starting come to the house systems. Mostly stuff Lara had missed. "You okay?" Leon message two hours ago.

Ryan was still heavily asleep. Bryan was out cold in his crib.

Phil was busy on lunch.

Leon messaged back. "I was given a play by play on what happened. Do you need another day off?"

"Sure, the boys food still needs to be set up. And I could use help on the sides" Phil stated as he turned on their baby monitor.

"It's fine, I just want you to be healthy. Plus Jamie's mental state could dip hard if something happened to you" Leon replied. "Sending a care package. Thank me later"

A few minutes later a knock on the door would be heard. It would be a box of home made dishes, some vitamins and a few toys for Jamie.

Phil turned on the nanny cam so he could watch the boys.

Jamie played happily with his new toys. 

"That's just Ryan being too strong for his own good. Bryan will need that at some point. And Ryan will be needing Bryan's gentleness at some point too" Phil chuckled. He started serving out the meals.

Phil sighed realizing what his wife was saying. "I would have rather go in blind" A few seconds later, the twins crying would be heard. Phil came in with the twin in either arms. "Want to take one?"