LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Phil took Bryan to start feeding. This was one of Ryan's weaknesses. Bryan was cleaner and faster when it came to eating. 

Ryan burped. Somehow oatmeal had gotten in his hair.

Phil nodded. "Bryan doesn't advance quickly, but Ryan can't stay clean. Bryan's emotional, while Ryan tends to be fussy. Does Ryan still like the auto swing?"

Bryan was finishing up eating, when he heard about the swing. He got slightly excited. The swing was both enjoy for Bryan and tended to put him to sleep. While Ryan, if he couldn't get to sleep, might have to be driven around the block a few times.

Jamie was taken home in his bassinet. He was asleep again, having been talking and maintaining his adult status for awhile too long.

Phil nodded. "Ryan likes car rides. Maybe we could try music next time."

Bryan with a full tummy looked sleepy already.

Ryan was looking sluggish, but was being clearly stubborn.

Jamie slept peacefully.

April came in saying "Remember what Nora and Geoff said"

Bryan buried himself into his mommy and slowly drifted off.

Phil took Ryan. "Maybe if I lay with him. He might fall asleep." Phil carried Ryan to the master bedroom. He put his son on Mona's side and got in his side. Phil gave Ryan his pacifier and worked on getting him to sleep.

"You're basically a parent now. if you're finding it hard to enforce the rules, just remember it's for his own good" April told her.

Ryan was continuing his fighting. Phil cuddled the boy and tired to rock him to sleep.

April got ready to leave. "Okay honey, I got to go. Remember take better care of yourself. For yourself and Little Jamie."

Phil smiled to his wife as he held Ryan. "I think I'll be stuck here for awhile" He said with a chuckle.

Ryan was sleeping on his daddy's arm.