LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

"I suppose not yet, honey. But these are pull-ups are as absorbant as diapers. I really just put them on them because since they're bigger and more mobile, it's easy to just slip them on and off. Especially for Ryan. You know how he gets about changes sometimes." Mona said as she took some wipes and wiped up Bryan and cooed to him. "Did you make lots of tinkles in your pull-ups huh Bryan baby?"

"Of course, babe." Mona said as she switched Bryan for Ryan with Phil. She took Ryan and cuddled him in her embrace. "There is also the fact that these boys are still nursing too. Should we start weening them, honey?" She asked

"Most parents haven't weened their babies around here. Even Mayor Leon and his wife promote continuous breastfeeding. But it's your body hon, so I'll let you decide" Phil said as he took hold of Bryan. Phil treated Bryan similar to how Mona does. Bryan was their baby boy and needed to be protected and given a little more doting.

Phil gave Bryan a plush to hold on to. "True, I don't think the crying would ever stop"

Ryan cooed happily. "Hungie mommy" Ryan was more of the talkative of the twins while Bryan was still more baby talk and some times just baby babble.

Phil nodded. "Bryan is just a little stubborn on it is all"

"Da da" Bryan came out with.

Phil smiled proudly. "Good job Bry"

Ryan ate his meal, proving he still needed a bib.