LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Geoff nodded and went to grab Jamie. "Come here Jamie. Everything is okay."

Jamie slowly went to his daddy with a tearful face and a scared look.

Once Jamie was close enough, Geoff pulled Jamie into a hug saying. "We still love you" He repeated this for a while to help Jamie through his crying. "Honey do we have any of Jamie old clothes that he can wear? It might make him feel better around everyone else"

None of Jamie's old pants world fit over his diapers.

Geoff was behind Nora and gave Timmy one of her pillows to sleep with. Jamie still in tow. Geoff kept him reassured and comfortable. Geoff fell into an old habit. "Mommy and daddy love you, yes we do" He said before tickling Jamie.

Jamie giggled with no sonic blast. He blushed saying. "Daddy I'm not a baby"

Jamie was set down and changed his shirt into an old graphic T. 

"Well he needed cheering up" Geoff said back. "How about we let him have a few minutes alone. I don't think he's had that in a while"

Jamie smiled to his daddy. "Thank you"

"I almost forgot" Geoff went to grab a fresh diaper and went to change Jamie. Jamie had his eyes closed through most of it. Afterword he spend his time looking at news that he's missed and to update a few social media sites.

Geoff returned to Nora saying. "I left the baby monitor in there just in case. He might need his time alone, but we still need to know he's okay"

Geoff went to wash his hands and went back to kiss his wife. "You're welcome daringly. We might need to go check on Little Jamie"

Jamie was okay but so quiet nothing was coming on the monitor.

Jake was still asleep. Timmy was midway through his nap.

Jamie was out of his room, looking for snacks. It worried him that nothing looked good. Most of it made him feel sick just looking at it. He saw Jakey's food supply and started drooling.