LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Leon nodded, "That's why we're going slow with him. We don't want to damage him. We know how much he means to you." He looked to Jamie and asked "Have you found a trigger word, motion, or phase to bring out his adult side?"

Leon and Lara's work day came to an end.

As Jamie and Lara returned home, "Where are we?" Jamie was in a stroller. If Lara just carried him around it would look weird to the others.

Jamie kissed Lara a dozen times. "So hon, I've been thinking. What if we found out what helped me fight off the baby mode. We could use it to keep me in a more adult state for longer"

Jamie looked to Lara and started to worry. "Hon, it'll be okay...…" Seeing Lara breaking down made Jamie almost break down too. He was weeping but said "Lara, I'm here be it in adult or baby state. I'll always be by your side. I'm yours and you are mine" 

Lara just couldn't deal with it. She knew Jamie was on the verge of being baby again and she just didn't want it at the moment.

Luckily, April came in and saw the situation. "Oh my goodness, you two. Lara, pull yourself together." She said as she took her away from Jamie.