LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Jamie's short attention span worked in Lindsey's favor, soon they were playing again.

"Why is that? Most babies adore their parents. You do know how easy it is to break a little one's heart?" Leon stated having living through some of this with TK.

Leon smiled "Spoken like a Little's doting mommy. When me and Kris got TK he was 16. He accidently drank the rebirth formula and regressed back to his infant state for the first time. Kris loved him as he was at 16 but fell in love with him as a baby. She took him everywhere and watched over him like a hawk"

Jamie began to whine before Leon came in as an experienced daddy. "Now now baby boy, mommy's right here, she's not going anywhere."

Jamie calmed down as he listened to Leon.

"This might sound weird but it happens a lot here in Tot-town, but I was wondering if we, me and Kris could take little Jamie as little nephew?" Leon asked.

"Well he and yourself are very special. Plus our baby boy loves the both of you as well, I only wished he and TK were the same age or size. But it's for you to decided you would be family to us. and TK would be your nephew as well. It's only fair that it goes both ways"

"I understand, and I still would like him as a nephew. I believe little of all shapes and sizes need support. Plus I believe Kris has started bonding with him" Leon stated.

"It's nice to he's so well loved by many." Lara said. "Mayor, I have to be honest. Is there any way to make Jamie more adult than baby? Basically switch him up where he is mostly adult. Now he's mostly baby. I don't mind him needing diapers and pacifiers but I just want to be able to talk with him more. I miss being able to hold an adult conversation with him and feeling his actual presence."

"Kris is trying her best, but it's possible if we force it he might lose himself to the baby" Leon warned. "Kris has student who thought if he forced his adult mind set longer than he was ready for. He would be able to push his limit longer. It broke him. His permanently on the rebirth list, so his mommy has an easier time taking care of him"