LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Leon saw Kris and Jamie walk in. "Jamie's looking adorable today" Jamie was in a big boy baby boy mix outfit. "You're mama takes such good care of you" Leon cooed to Jamie. Jamie adored the attention. "I love all of our special babies in our town" Leon stated.

Lindsey, TK's nanny, came in with open arms. "Who's this cutie?"

Jamie hid in his mama scared of the sudden new face.

"I try my best but I'm still getting used to it. I miss his Adult side from time to time." Lara said and looked at Lindsey. "You must be TK's nanny. Nice to meet you. I'm Lara and this is Jamie. He's a shy little guy but he does warm up quite fast."

Leon patted Lara on the back. "Kris is still working on him, but you know the baby will always be around right?"

Lindsey was doing her best to get Jamie out of his shell. He did after awhile. Lindsey covered Jamie in his baby blanket and lead him out of the room. They ended up in TK's playroom. It was sized up so Jamie would be able to enjoy everything.

"Of course I know that. I just want a little more Adult Jamie sometimes." Lara said as she handed Jamie over to Lindsey. "I don't know. It's still a lot to take in."

"Alright, sweetie. Let's play some games while Mama and Mayor Leon discuss grown up stuff." She cooed as she gave Jamie some toys to play with.

Leon took a moment to talk to Lara. "Jamie was truly lucky to have you. As both his mama and special someone. Give him time and he'll be able to pay back you affections"

Jamie followed Lindsey with his hand in her hand. He pointed to a ball pit 

Lara nodded. "And I'm lucky to have him. I know it's not his fault he became this way, it's mine so I try my best to care him but it's still just hard not seeing him the way he was before."

"Excellent choice, sweetie." Lindsey said and brought Jamie to the ball pit.

"Lara, as a little he's much more loving than he could possibly be before. Adult have their emotional limits. While Littles are honest and absolute with their feelings. So just remember the good with the bad" Leon replied before they head about their work.

Jamie giggled as he jumped into his ball pit.

Jamie giggled as he watched Lindsey. A connection was starting to grow between Jamie and his current nanny. He happily played with her for awhile till he started feeling tired. He yawned and started getting whiny.

While Leon and Lara worked he asked her. "Let me ask you something that could be a bit personal. Are you and Jamie going to get married and have children.

While Leon and Lara worked he asked her. "Let me ask you something that could be a bit personal. Are you and Jamie going to get married and have children.