LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Jamie nodded saying "In big boy clothes right mama?"

"Oh yeah, sorry I was more focused on my son's wellbeing. And forgot that would be where his powers would come from. I wasn't quite sure what hero Lara was but now it makes sense. Any idea what Jamie's hero name will be yet?" Geoff asked.

Lara nodded. "Sure, honey." She said as she laid him down and changed his diaper and got him in his adult clothes.

"Well, we're not sure if Jamie will be going into the hero field. He's fairly new and still trying to control his powers." April explained.

Nora carried Jake to her bedroom to check on Sally and Timmy. 

"Mama can I have some milky before we go?" Jamie asked with puppy dog eyes.

"That's understandable" Geoff reasoned. "I hope he not in the way, now with his handicaps?"

Timmy was still out cold.

Jake cooed happily seeing his siblings.

"But we're gonna have dinner there, baby. You know, your baby brother Jake really looks like you." Lara giggled.

"He's progressing well. Soon enough he'll be able to control himself." April said.

Sally smiled widely an reached out for Jake. She adored her youngest brother. 

Nora chuckled softly as she handed Jake to Sally while she laid besides Timmy and gently patted him

Jamie blushed. "I'm not that much of a baby am I?" 

Jake cuddled into his sister with a happy giggle.

Timmy was already wet as he continued to sleep. He felt his mommy's heat and moved closer to her.

"You're not fully a baby." Lara said as she kissed his cheek. "But Jake is adorable like you." She said happily.

Nora smiled a little as she kissed his head and wrapped her arms around him. 

Sally saw this. "Come on Jakey, try and wake Timmy up hm? Our food is gonna be here soon anyway." Sally said as she gently placed Jake nearby Timmy. She didn't expect much because Jake was a very sweet and gentle baby. 

Lara smiled back and kissed his forehead. "Ready to go, babe?"

Sally giggled a little as she snuggled her baby brother. "Awww.. you're just too sweet and nice aren't you, Jakey?" She cooed and gave him lots of kisses.

Nora smiled. "Jamie was like that too. He'd always make sure his younger siblings were safe and protected and happy."

"It'll be fine, my darling. I promise." Lara said as she took his hand and led him to the portal.

Sally adored her youngest brother and nuzzled his soft baby cheeks. "I love you so much, Jakey." She cooed to him. "Mom, I don't mind if you and Dad have more babies if they're like Jake." She said

Nora chuckled a little. "I think we may be stopping at Jake, honey." She said and looked at Timmy. "Hi sweetheart. Did you have a good nap?" She asked as she held him close and kissed him.

Lara soon got to where April and Geoff were where she was basically being interviewed by him. She smiled a little. "Your Dad really knows his heroes stuff." She said

"You sleepy, precious?" Sally cooed as she cradled him and rocked him in her arms.

"Well that's good to know. Need a change, darling?" Nora asked.

Jamie went and gave April a quick hug. "How are you April?" he asked doing his best to keep adult mental control

Jake snored softly as he rested against Sally.

Timmy hugged his mommy as thank you.

"I'm alright. It's really nice to chat with a fellow hero enthusiast such as your father." April said

Sally wrapped her baby brother in a blanket and softly nuzzled him.

Nora hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "I think your big brother is downstairs, sweetie."

Jamie smiled before saying "Well I'll let you chat" Jamie saw April as a parent slightly, but more like a grandparent. He adored her. He went back to Lara and gave her a bigger hug and a kiss.

Jake snored softly as he slept.

Timmy smiled and ran off to go see his brother.

Lara hugged him back and kissed his cheek a little and saw Timmy come downstairs. "Oh.. another little Jamie." She said. "I think he's come to see you, babe."

"You know you can always put him down in his crib, honey." Nora said to Sally.

"I know.. But I love how warm he feels in my arms." Sally said and softly kissed Jake.

Nora chuckled before going downstairs and getting their food and setting it up.

Jamie saw his brother and went to give the boy a hug. "How are you little bro?"

Timmy smiled and hugged his brother. "Fine, It's good seeing you"

Jamie took his brother to see Lara. "Have you met Lara yet?"

Timmy held up eight fingers.

Jamie smiled and rubbed his little brother's back. "Lara is someone special to me and wouldn't ever hurt you. In fact I'm positive she would be there to protect you if need be"