LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Leon opened his arms for Kris to laid in his lap while they watched.

Jamie woke up from his nap in a messy and soaked diaper. He forgot to grab more diaper as his mommy and him left. He was worried and slightly scared

Kris smiled as she laid with Leon and sighed a little.

Sally came in as Timmy fell asleep and hugged her baby brother and kissed him.

"And here I thought you didn't care for him." Nora said and chuckled.

"He's not so bad when he's asleep." Sally replied as she huffed a little.

"Alright then, well you watch him while I go check on Jamie." Nora got up and went to Jamie's room. "Jamie? Are you asleep?"

Kris nuzzled Leon a little as they enjoyed their time together.

Sally kissed his head and looked down at him as she pushed some hair from his face. She felt bad for ignoring and teasing her brother lately.

"Oh sweetie." Nora checked him. "It's not too bad. Come on then." She brought him over to his bed as she changed Jamie and soon got him into a clean diaper. "There. All better again hm?"

"Is he doing okay?" Kris asked him.

Sally smiled slightly and continued cuddling her brother.

"I know, sweetheart. But you're doing great." Nora said as she wiped his face a little. "Sally is in my room cuddling Timmy. She hasn't that in a while and I think it's thanks to you."

"He's fine" Leon said back. "TK still has his mind so we have to watch out of escapes"

Jamie smiled to his mommy. "I try, I just don't want them fighting." He said trying to control his drool.

"Oh yes, he can be quite the little escape artist." Kris said and smiled up at Leon.

"Me too." Nora said and wiped his drool. "How's about we check on Lara and Jakey? You can tell Lara about our dinner tonight."

Leon chuckled as he kissed Kris' cheek.

"How can I eat with the family if I feel sick eating what everyone else is eating?" Jamie asked worried on the way to the portal.

Kris giggled at the kiss and sighed softly.

"I'll blend it up for you, baby." Nora said and then went to see Lara and Jake. "Aww Jake is having a blast with Lara."

Lara was making Jake 'fly' around. He felt as light as a feather to her.

TK messed himself in his sleep.

"What do we tell the family?" Jamie asked worriedly. He started hiccupping from his mild panic.

Jakey was giggling happily as he played with Lara.

"The family pretty much knows. This wouldn't be new really." Nora said and smiled. "Just look at you, Jakey. Are you having fun hm?" She cooed.

Lara smiled as she handed Jake to Nora. "He's an absolute angel."

Jamie while crying said "How am I going to look at everyone knowing that they know I'm nothing more than a big baby"

Jake nodded back before kissing his mommy's lips.

"Oh babe. Did they think that way when you saw them? I'm pretty sure they're just glad to have you home." Lara said.

"Oh and Lara honey, do come to the house afterwards. We're having a roast dinner." Nora said and kissed Jake back. "Let's go see Daddy and the rest, baby." Nora said as she went back to the portal again.

Lara held Jamie closely. "Everything will be alright, Jamie darling."

Nora also invited April and introduced her to Geoff. "This is my husband. He's kind of a hero nerd. He knows most heroes and their powers." She chuckled.

"Nice to meet you, Geoff. Thanks for having me over." April said

Jamie calmed down after a few minutes.

Geoff shook April's hand. "Telo it's so nice to met you. Oh I mean April so sorry I'm so uses to your hero name. How's White Guardian haven't seen her in a while wasn't she you're ward at one point?"

Lara kissed him a little and wiped his tears. "Your family loves you as you are, my darling.."

April nodded as she shook Geoff's hand. "Haven't heard that name in a while." She said and chuckled. "Yes, I still look after her. I would assume you know who she really is by now." She said and winked.