LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

TK giggled as he nuzzled into his mommy.

"Okay 3....2......1" In a second Jamie and Sally were at a beach states away. "Look at where we're at Sal"

Geoff watched Jamie and Sally disappear. "What just happened now?"

"I'll try mommy" Timmy said back.

Kris softly kissed him and brought him upstairs.

Sally opened her eyes and gasped. "Oh my god. You really are fast.."

"I think they sped off somewhere." Nora said as she held Timmy in her arms. "My sweet Timmy.." she cooed and looked to Geoff. "Babe, when do wean our Timmy here? He still wears diapers at night too but that can't be helped."

Leon returned home.

Jamie smiled to his sister. He sat on the beach with his sister and said "I have a few other powers, but the speed is the best one"

Timmy blushed as he heard his mommy talking about his bedwetting problem.

"I think around four" Geoff stated.

Kris smiled and greeted him. "Welcome home, babe."

Sally leaned against him. "You're so cool, big bro. I wish you were around the house more often."

"He's 8, honey.. but yeah we probably should've stopped him at 4 but it's okay. He only does it before bed." Nora said as she kissed Timmy. "I think he's still a little jealous of his baby brother, Jakey."

Leon kissed Kris and checked TK's head. "He's warm. Did you happen to give him his medicine?"

"I'll try to be around more Sally" Jamie told his sister.

"Jake requires so much of your attention, so I wouldn't doubt Timmy being slightly jealous" Geoff replied.

"I'm just about to give it to him." Kris said as she handed TK to Leon and prepared the medicine.

Sally nodded a little as she nuzzled into her brother.

"I know. But I think I may have found us a new babysittter." Nora said as she kissed Timmy's cheek. "How's about you spend some time with Momma then hm?"

Leon baby talked to TK as they waited. TK only giggled and babbled back to his daddy.

"Ready to head back home hon?" Jamie asked.

"For Jakey? Who is it?" Geoff asked.

Timmy nodded as he kissed her cheek.

Kris soon came and fed TK his medicine. "Open wide, baby."

Sally nodded slightly. "I guess so." She said and sighed a little.

"Jamie's girlfriend Lara seems to do a good job with him. Well you know, Jakey. He isn't very picky or fussy." Nora smiled and chuckled softly.

TK turned away from the spoon.

Jamie quickly returned Sally home. He looked drained and slightly tired after the last run.

Geoff smiled. "I guess we could do that, as long as she's okay with it"

Timmy tugged at his mommy's shirt.

"Now, baby. You know it's for your health. Plus, Rukia doesn't give yucky tasty medicine." Kris said

Sally kissed her brother's cheek as thank you. "You look tired bro. Why don't you go rest in your room?" She asked

Nora nodded a little. "She seems smitten by him." She chuckled and looked to Timmy. "Yes, darling?"

Kris fed him the medicine while he was distracted.

Sally smiled happily and then went to her Daddy. "Daddy, where's Jakey?" She asked

"Oh what do you feel like eating, sweetie?" Nora asked. "Maybe we all can have a nice family dinner."

Kris smiled and wiped his mouth and kissed him. "Good boy."

Sally nodded. "I wanna see Lara again. She's really nice and super pretty."

"Let's order in a roast dinner then." Nora said and went to do so and then went back to Timmy. "Should be ready in an hour." She said

TK nuzzled into his mommy softly. A few minutes later he started yawning

"We'll see her later honey" Geoff reassured Sally.

Timmy smiled as he nuzzled into his mommy.

Kris gently settled TK down and kissed his forehead before tucking him in.

"Now, sweetheart." Nora said as she brought Timmy to her bedroom. She laid him down as she took of his shorts and got out a diaper. "Lift up your butt for me, honey." She said.

Kris smiled and then went to Leon and kissed him. "Our baby is fast asleep peacefully."

Nora slid the diaper under him and then taped it snugly around his waist as she just left him without his pants. "What's wrong, honey? Aren't they comfy?" She asked as she laid with Timmy and hugged him close to her.

"He does. He's had an eventful day." Kris said as she held Leon's hand.

"Awww sweetie. They're not. Diapers can be for anyone who needs it." Nora said as she softly played with his hair. "Ready for your milky?" She asked as she started to unclip her bra and unbutton her shirt.