LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

"I won't say that. He's just my little angel" Leon replied as he ruffled TK's hair slightly. "Has he eaten in awhile?"

Ryan saw one of his toys and started playing.

TK fell asleep as he finished his bottle. 

Leon place TK back in the crib and asked "Who's watching Little Jamie today? He's not with you?"

Ryan giggled, but blushed.

"I know we'll hate this but TK needs a check up thanks to the RE:birth treatment. I'll bet Rukia will love to see him." Leon replied back. Rukia was the family's personal doctor and was trusted with all of the family secrets. It also helped that TK wasn't afraid of her.

Ryan giggled as he played with the fluffy towel.

"Sure, but I'm sure he's gotten all his shots. Is the little guy sick?" Rukia asked.

Rachel had just gotten his clothes and sighed as she noticed him missing. "Ryan, baby! We need to get clothes on you! Especially a diaper."

"I'm not sure the last shots work anymore" Leon replied back. "TK choice to go through with RE:birth"

Ryan made a clone of himself and made it take his place. 

"Oh.. he must be a cute little guy again. I'd love to see him. He must look like a precious baby doll." Rukio said sounding excited.

Rachel looked around and found his clone. "There you are, baby. Let's get you dressed." She said

"Kris will be heading your way shortly after we have lunch" Leon replied. "He is quite adorable if you ask me" He chuckled.

The clone returned to what it was before Ryan's magic. It was just Ryan's teddy, now dressed in his clothes and diaper.

"Can't wait to see him." Rukio said

Kris smiled. "TK is one of the most adorable babies out there probably."

Rachel gasped a little and groaned a little. "Ryan!" She started to remove the clothes and diaper off the teddy.