LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

"Hi daddy" Jamie said blushing. "Why did I say it that way" he said worriedly

Geoff only chuckled. "Don't worry about it Jammy. It's probably just a side effect, plus your mother got her nickname back, why not me too" Geoff started talking to Nora again. "Honey help him with this please"

"I will, honey." Nora said and looked to Jamie. "Jamie, sweetie. Your father and I want you to know that we love you regardless. It may take us some to adjust to a few things but you are our first born and we would never abandon you when you need us." She explained

Jamie was feeling horrible about himself, but refused to show it to Lara. It just worried her too much. He was quick to hug his mommy and started crying slightly. "It's been so difficult. And Lara's now in her own pain and I can't help" A small baby whine started coming out. Jamie caught it and started to focus. "No it's my turn" He said as he pushed away his feelings.

"Now now, sweetheart. Lara knows you have it tough too. She just over-exhausted herself and I feel like that's normal for a new caretaker who wasn't ready. But, I can tell she really loves you and cares for you." Nora said and cuddled him.

Jamie started to feel better as he hugged his mommy. "Thanks mommy" He said with a weak smile. "I'll go make us something to eat" He went to take off, but found himself only going a at a normal rate. "What happened my powers are gone." He said worriedly.

"Seems like you do enjoy your powers. But there does need to be some rules." Nora went on as she explained further about his disclipling when he's in baby mode and how she needed to tell Lara to implement it as well.