LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Me and my brother (with anyone2)

Danny

Dan was a popular average teenager. At 13 he was the schools basketball team for his year and was a good student with his grades. 

But he had a secret. He was a diaper lover and wanted to wear diapers again. He just didn't know how his mom would react. 

He finally plucked up the courage to buy a package of pampers on his way home from school and when he got home, he sneaked in. His dad was still at work but he wasn't sure about his mom 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacey is in the kitchen making herself some sandwiches. She hears the front door   open "hey son how was school today?" She asks loudly so he could hear her.

Logan is upstairs playing with his toy cars. He hears mom talking to his brother and is excited to go and see him but decides to wait until he is done talking with mom.

Looks in and sees mom making food and I hide the stash of nappies and nervously go and see her "hey mom what's up?"

"School?  Oh yeah haha.  School was fine" 

"well not much apart from work told me they want to increase my  hours but still pay me the same" Stacey says sounding slightly annoyed.

" I'm glad the school was good. Now I need some rest after today it's been a busy day. Now why don't you go upstairs and see Logan?

he's been asking where you are ever since we got home" she says as she turns to look at you and smiles.

Looks at you and smiles "I guess the little guy wants to spend some time with his big brother" I say as I head upstairs to see logan in his room "hey champ are you okay?

"yes I guess so" Sarah says before she goes back to making herself a sandwich.

Logan hears your voice and get up off the floor very quickly before running towards you and giving you a big hug

"I'm good thanks" he says smiling up at you but then he feels something behind your back but isn't quite sure what it is your holding. 

so he quickly steps back away from you "what have you got behind your back?" He asks nervously.

Looks at my brother and little confused "what do you mean by that bro?  I haven't got anything behind my back"

Tries to make sure he doesn't get hold of the box of nappies 

Looks at him "mom said she wanted to see you. She wants to know what you want for dinner" I say as I want to try and get logan out of the room so I can hide the nappies 

"oh that's weird because he said to me that you wanted to know what I would like for tea" Logan says looking slightly puzzled.

"hang on come to think of it he has been acting a bit strange but it's probably nothing to worry about"he says smiling.

Looks at you "well, what would you like for tea?" I say as I look a little puzzled

"why don't you go and surprise him, see what he wants for tea as well. I am thinking about a pizza"

• 2 weeks later...

"I don't know maybe just keep an eye on him. Anyway pizza sounds good. can we order it please?" Logan asks as he slowly heads out of the room and back upstairs

"I'm back mum said we can have pizza for tea and also why did you send me downstairs, when she didn't want to see me?" He asks wanting some kind of answer.

Mom smiles at her younger son "Sure honey, what toppings would you like?" she asks you

Dan looks at his brother and sighs "i thought she did want to see you about dinner. why all the questions bro? I have work to do"

"can I have something hot and spicy. Also can we get some onion rings?" He asks.

"It's just that you're acting slightly suspicious than usual but if you like I can stop asking questions. Also can I watch you do your work?"he asks really wanting to spend time with his brother.

Mom looks at you and sighs "honey, you need to be careful, because that kind of food can have a big effect on your stomach"

Dan looks at his brother "I am fine bro, I just have some coursework that I need to do. I need peace and quiet"

looks at you and sighs "Okay honey, but don't blame me if you have an upset tummy" I say as I place an order on the phone "go and see what your brother wants"

Danny looks at his brother and nods "Thanks bro"