LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Escaped neko turned baby (private with Zharra)

babywyatt

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because LI and Sarah are both sitting at the table, Maya throws her weight against it, and pushes them both against the wall. Once pinned there, Maya braces her foot against the legs of the table, so that both the baby girl and dirty woman are trapped. 

"Your going to regret that, miss agent"

Maya carefully releases Sarah, but keeps even more pressure on the agent Li. 

She passes agent Li a glass of juice and her plate. "Eat, or I'm not releasing you into the film's limit is up."

Maya holds Sarah, and braces the table with a large box of potatoes.

"Good girl! Now, I'm going to go help Sarah get changed into a clean diaper. Let me know when the drugs take effect" 

Maya giggles as she takes Sarah into the next room over

"Oh don't worry!!! They only hurt if you try to fight them. Tell you what, if you promise to be a good little girl, I'll put you in a diaper BEFORE you ruin your uniform. What do you say?"

Mean while Maya opens sarah's disgust, wipes her down, and powders her bum, holding up either a pink, or a blue diaper for her to change into

After Maya tapes the pink diaper onto Sarah, she walks over to li and offers her the blue one. 

"So are you going to be a good girl, or are you going to be a naughty girl?"

"Because, you tied to hurt me, you DID hurt Sarah, and over all, you're a naughty little bitch."

Maya puts some head phones onto li, and hypnotic messages start to tear her adult mind apart. After she is a bit less dangerous, Maya trashes her away from the table, and strips her naked, diapers her, then puts her in a tight form fitting onsie

Maya picks up the communicator 
"Listen, I have your money, and some extra for damages I caused to Agent Li. if you send another agent, that isnt goign to try and hurt me or my Neko< I will pay her. however, If you send me a nasty agaent again, I will have them experiance the sae fate as Agent Li.... who it looks like is currently filling her diapers"

Maya hangs up and goes to cuttle Sarah, leaving the naughty agent Li, stripped of her adult mind, to squirm uncomfortably on the floor. th delivery man from the bank arriving with the Several hundred thousand dollars in his armoured truck. 

After around an hour it gets dark, and Maya carries Sarah up to her crib. Maya is worried that the Institute will try something, so Sarah had to sleep in some light bondage, just some ankle spreaders and wrist cuffs. 

After Sarah is all cuddled in, Maya goes down stairs to fetch Li. When Maya finds Li, she is playing with the baby toys in the middle of the living room, in a very full diaper. 

"Hello Li. COMMAND: wake up" 

As the words leave mayas mouth, Lily regains her adult brain, but still can't walk, control herself, or use her hands very good. In fact, much to Li's embarrassment, the first thing she does is wet herself

Maya sighs loudly* "I dealt with a naught girl. Now, I have to go see who is at the door. I assume it is your people. Very nice of them to willingly give me a hostage."

Maya opens the door, only a crack, the chain bolt holding the reinforced door closed against intruders. 

Here is your money" says Maya, handing over a large brief case. 

"As to agent Li... Well, you'll get her back when I get assurances that I'll never see you people again. If no such guarantees are made, Little Li will be getting her diapers changed for quite a while..."

Maya hauls agent Li, still in a messy diaper, out onto her poarxh and gives her to the agent. 

Here is a list of her commands. Now I need to go see my baby. Good luck with her."

Maya runs up stairs to check of Sarah