LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Escaped neko turned baby (private with Zharra)

babywyatt

Sarah was a genetically modified Neko which meant she looked human but had a cat tail and ears which she usually kept hidden under her clothes she had escaped the lab that she was created in and lived on the streets since then she sat at a bar that she tended to go to when she was upset she kept eyeing people's food not having ate in three days she sighs knowing she doesn't have the money to drink and eat so she just sits there miserable and hungry (I'll play Sarah)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maya walked into the bar and ordered a large meal, with hamburger, fries, and fried mushrooms. She was very pretty, and smiled at the lonely looking girl near by. She waved her over, patting the seat next to her and smiling. 

"Come here baby girl! You look hungry!"

Maya pulls Sara onto her lap and gently kisses her fore head as she starts to feed her gently. Maya gently puts a Binki in Sara's mouth once Sara is done eating. 

"Want to come home with me?"

Maya just grabbed the trembling girl and held her close* it's okay sweety! You don't Neff to worry about that! You're mine now!! Understand? I'm going to have to maintain very close watch over you so those nasty people don't try to kidnap you again. So, you're going to foLlow some very strict rules, understand??

"of course baby girl!!" 

Maya picks Sara up and carries her into the kitchen, locks her into a high chair, and goes to the cupboard. 

"what do you feel like eating? mac and cheese? hot dogs? I could make you some scrambled eggs?"

Zharra smiling, lifts the neko's head and places the nipple between her lips, lifts her up and carries her into the sitting room next to the fire, leaving the little girl in her lap and playing with her hair

Internally, Zharra squealed loudly, but out side she only cooed at the little girl in her arms. Following that, she lifted her into the changing table, and being careful not to wake her, changed her into a thick diaper. Inner diapered securly, with piwder forming a protective barrier between her skin and any accident, Zharra took the neko into bed with her, and fell asleep

Maya woke up frightened. she looked around and couldent see her baby! she jumped out of bed and rushed down stairs, looking for the Neko, when she saw her in the kitchen, she stopped int he door way and smiled

She flipped the pancakes with easy and she used her tail to flip bacon when every thing was cooked she set only one place which was for her mommy then she walked over to a corner and sat there with no food she put her head into her knees as the lab forcefully trained her to do to wait for orders

Edited by babywyatt