LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Escaped neko turned baby (private with Zharra)

babywyatt

Maya, lifted the nemo into her lap. She held her there, gently cooing for her, as she put butter and syrup on the pancakes. She fed price my peace to the little neko, filling up her tummy. When the neko started to act full, Maya fed here bottle that had some laxatives in it, before finishing what was left on the plate herself

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maya noticed the bracelet, and saw that it had a microphone, as if for voice commands. She slid a piece of a rubber spatula under the electric rod, and stopped the shocking. Maya kissed the nekos face. 

"Sarah? Do you want me to make you my little diaper slut, or my baby girl slave? The first one will be focused on making my life full of pleasure, with a side focus on acting little. The second one will be focused on being a little, and it will have the side of being full of sexual obedience to me"

She held up two fingers as the tv came on with a missing persons report from the lab known as the institute showing a picture of Sarah and the reward of $20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 for her return

Met a turned off the tv, and pulled sara into her lap. She got out her butcher's scissors, designed to cut bone, and started working on the bracelet. It took her awhile, the bracelet occasionally shocking her, but eventually she did get it off. 

" alright! First off, you will obey me like I'm your mommy, understand? You see that ad on tv, if you don't follow my directions perfectly, I can't guarantee that someone wont kidnap you. The better you obey me, the safer you are, understand?"

" goodness me! This thing is the very devil! First order, go cuddle with some stuffies in my bed room on the second floor while I destroy this thing..." 

Maya takes it out back, and grabs a large steal mallet, and proccedes to smash the bracelet to peices

"Well that's not entirely reasonable, is it?" Maya said as she went back into her barn and grabbed a RPG. 

"Either start making more reasonable demands, or I start lighting places up!" 

Maya was very worried for what Sarah was doing

That works for me" Maya calls out, and grabs her check book. 

Shefills out the check with all the right information, and gives it to one of the Institute agents. 

"I'm agent Li I'm the one who created Sarah" she says walking over to Sarah and looking her over "looks like someone is getting fed properly if you hadn't escaped we would've released you today"