LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Company Competition (Private for Zharra)

FalloutZone

Working at a company was hard. Moving up the corporate ladder was worse.

Lucy Johnstone was a thirty five year old woman who had been stuck in the same job position for five years.

She dedicated her life to work and being social but had little time for romance or family.  In a lot of ways she was lonely but she didn't quite know that yet herself.

The tall blonde in high heels had just been informed that she and one other person were in line for the promotion.

She had to have it! No matter what. Lucy was smart and a bit of flirt in the office so it didn't take long for her to find out who that other person was.  How could she play this? She needed to be smart, crafty, sly but most of all genuine! She would need a game plan to secure the promotion  but first and foremost she needed to get close to her rival.

Heels clicking away she walks and places her gently down onto her rival's back, "How are you doing today?" asked Lucy softly, "I was wondering if you would like to come over my place tonight? We've never had the chance to hang out before and I have been meaning to get to know you better sweetheart." added Lucy softly rubbing circles into the other woman's back.

A strange feeling settled inside Lucy but she shook it off.  It wasn't guilt but she felt almost turned on by the idea of having this pretty young thing under her control.  Wonderful and dreadful ideas and thoughts swimmed through her head. How delightful all this will be! 

Mary Shivered as Lucy ran her fingers across her back and through her long hair. She was younger than Lucy, but had larger breasts and a bubble butt, lagging get an office favorite with three men. While she liked to act slutty, and dress right on the boarder of the dress code, she had always denied requests to "come over to my place tonight"

But some how she just couldn't say no to Lucy...

So when work was done, Mary went straight home, and put on a slutty belly shirt, booty shorts, thigh high boots, and some finger less gloves. She wanted to look more cute than sexy for Lucy, so Mary did her hair up in two pig tails, and some bubble gum pink lip stick. 

Mary showed up at Lucy's house at 9:30, like they had planned she heard some strange noises inside, but as she stepped up to the door, it opened wide...

Lucy hated how bigger Mary's chest was compared to her's but that wouldn't matter much in the end with what she had planned for the younger woman.

Lucy had went home straight away to sort out what she needed to do and what would be the best route to go about this.

Lucy had made a nice dinner for the two.  A little romantic and a bottle of red wine sat in the centre of the table.  She was going to get Mary rather drunk first before trying hypnosis on the girl.  It was better to have the girl relaxed and completely open before doing hypnosis.  Lucy was never much a believer in hypnosis but she did understand the basics of what it was all about and how to do it.  It was simple ploys and tricks of the mind, that was all, nothing magical.

Lucy had ordered various items online and had already gotten in contact with her friend to fake a news story about Mary being in a car accident at 3AM.  The car accident would be filmed. It would all be fake but it would give her something to show people and to Mary what had happened.  It would be easy enough to fake hospital papers as well.  She would look like a hero and poor Mary would be stuck in her own little nursery.  It was all so brilliant.

The nursery wouldn't take long to set up and all she had to do was make sure that Mary was out like a light.

Lucy opened the door and smiled at Mary, "Come in darling," said Lucy wearing a little black dress that clung to her curves, "my don't you look cute." added Lucy admiring Mary's body a little. It was no wonder why the men in the office found Mary attractive.  Lucy led Mary into the dinning room, "Why don't you sit down, love." said Lucy going over to the table and pouring two glasses of Merlot for them.

Mary giggles breathily, and sat down at the table, accepting the wine, drinking her first and second glasses before she even touched the food in front of her. 

The food was very, very good and after drinking her wine she started to eat her plates contents. It was delicious, and Mary sniper like an idiot as she got drunker and drunker, fuller and sleepier. Finally, she stood up, and walked over to Lucy,and sat on her lap. Mary wanted to say something to turn Lucy on, to make fuck Mary's brains out.... But all she could do was blubber a little and touch at her breasts. 

Mary started to whine and squirm as she wet herself, her hot peepee leaking out of her drunker bladder, and as she stood up off of Lucy, down her legs into her thigh highs. 

Mary covered her face and stated to bawl, drunk enough that she started to teeter, almost falling over.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucy finds herself enjoying Mary's little giggles.  They were cute and she found herself rather smitten despite her dislike for the girl.  Maybe it was envy? Maybe it was her trying to hide her feelings? She wasn't sure? Even so she couldn't ignore the sensation she felt between her legs.  

"You should be careful dear," said Lucy, "drinking so fast like that isn't good for ones health." lectured the older woman eyeing up her rival with a wicked yet soft stare.  She planned on taking Mary down but that didn't mean that she had to be horrible and cruel about it.  She had meant to cruel earlier but now? Now that was losing its spark as new ideas formed in her mind on what to do with this delightful young woman that she had in her grasp.

Lucy gently ran her hands through Mary's hair and smiled a little as the girl sat on her lap.  She knew that Mary would piss over her giving the lack of going to the toilet and how much the girl had drank already.  The wine was expensive and had 40% alcohol rather then the common 5% that the cheapest brands had.  It was as strong as whiskey and rum.  

Lucy stayed silent but kept stroking Mary's hair as the girl pissed all over her and watched as the hot pee ran down Mary's legs onto her expensive carpet.

Should she be mean? Or Kind? Or both? She wasn't sure but she wasn't going to be cruel.  The thought of being cruel had left her minutes ago.

Lucy stood up and held Mary tight against her, "Shh," hushed Lucy gently, "it's okay sweetheart it was only an accident and accidents happen to little girls don't they? And your just a little girl aren't you?" asked Lucy gently as she carefully rocked Mary and thought to herself for a moment, "Mhm....why don't we get you all cleaned up, huh? My poor darling." coo'd Lucy stroking Mary's hair and guiding her into her bedroom.   Mary's room was next to her's, "I'm just going to help you get undressed for bed, alright sweetheart?" reassured Lucy gently stroking Mary's cheek before giving her a slight kiss on the lips that was short and simple nothing sexual at all but just enough to give comfort and to cause Mary to submit more to her and her control. 

• Like 1

Mary was more embarrassed than she had ever been in her life. Her eyes sparkled with tears, her nose was stuffy, and her arms and hands trembled. 

The few seconds she stood in front of the older woman seemed an eternity. Her shoulders shook slowly from her sobbs, and a thousand ideas ran through her head. Would the woman throw her out on the street as she was? Would she just call her a cab? Would she... Hurt her? 

But right in the middle of all her thoughts, the kind acts of Lucy started to melt Mary's fears. Her gentle touch forced out the fears that crept into Mary's head. Her soft actions pulled her will to resist into oblivion. 

Mary wanted to be Lucy's. 

Mary followed Lucy and helped herself get undressed, even if she was so embarrassed that Lucy was helping. Why was she doing this? Had Mary really put on THAT good of a show? She blushed to herself. She hadn't wanted for...for... She burst into tears again as she remembered how she had ruined their wonderful evening together. 

As Mary received Lucy's kiss, her worries and problems, embarrassments and ambitions, all seemed to melt away. They didn't melt into passion, like when she was sexually intimate, but rather they melted into... She didn't have Words for it. 

It still was hot between her legs, but not like when she made a man do as she said. It still made her heart flutter, but not like when she saw a pretty young girl bound for her in ropes. It still made her mouth water, but not like when she bit a submissive's neck... No... She wanted to obey Lucy. 

She blushed thoroughly as she nodded, being shown her bed. 

"W-what if I...Uhm...Well...I piss really easy... When i-i'm drunk.... I don't..don't wanna ruin your bed...miss Lucy..." 

Lucy smiled. The trembling was cute and she felt a strange need to comfort Mary despite her more sadistic plans for the girl.

Was she growing feelings for Mary? Maybe. She did enjoy being dominant and most of all being dominant towards people who were just so cute.

This was the Mary she liked a tearful one that needed mommy. Not a grown up office slut.

Lucy was pleased by Mary's behaviour so far "You are such a good girl." praised Lucy gently and in a caring manner.

"Darling," coo'd Lucy, "don't worry about a thing I've got everything ready for my little princess."

Lucy runs her hand through Mary's hair and slowly brings out a simple white diaper, "it's okay baby." reassured Lucy getting Mary undressed completely before grabbing some baby oil and powder which she rubs in softly before putting the thick diaper underneath Mary's bum before taping it up.

She doubted Mary would be able to do much right now. 

Lucy got a hospital gown from a bag. It was childish and would work for what she had in mind and gently she slipped it on Mary before holding her close to her in bed,"Sleep now darling and when you wake up all your worries will be over." reassured Lucy kissing Mary on the head.

Mary cuddled against Lucy, and sighed to herself as she gently fell asleep against get co-worker. Would she be able to face the office again? She was SO embarrassed, she might not be able to continue working. 

These tights and a hundred others ran circles through her head as she softly cried into Lucy's bossom.

Her bladder was empty, but as she fell asleep some liquid leaked out into her thirsty diaper anyway. Her dreams were frightening, and she squirmed around in bed.

Not long before she woke up, Mary's stomach started to have light crampings, as her bed to fill her diaper with a large messy grew inside of her. 

Mary woke up wincing, and whining softly, not wanting to wake lucy, but also not wanting to make her mad by taking of her diaper and looking for a toilet, or just filling her diaper.

Mary say there, in pain, and embarrassed, her sniffles spent getting louder and louder until she stated bawling, and woke up lucy

Lucy was surprised but pleased.  She held Mary close to her and rubbed the girl's back with a soft smile on her face.  Poor girl.  She looked so lost.

Lucy gently ran her hand through Mary's hair as she fell asleep and thought quietly to herself for a bit only to notice the thick diaper becoming wet, "Shh." hushed Lucy but not unkindly. What was the baby dreaming? She looked scared.  Lucy felt worried and found herself actually caring for Mary for a change.  What was wrong with her?

Normally she would of laughed at the big messy diaper Mary made but she didn't.  She just felt concern for her little baby girl.

Lucy eventually fell asleep forgetting parts of her plan for now.  She would hypnotize Mary tomorrow. 

Waking up to Mary crying she gently wraps her arms around Mary and brings her to her chest, "It's okay baby," said Lucy, "I'm here, I'm here, it's okay sweetheart," continued Lucy patting the back of Mary's messy diaper, "shh."

Lucy held Mary tightly, "You poor girl."

"Do you remember anything about last night?" asked Lucy softly hoping that Mary's mind was blank.