LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

one more ( private)

Lillybaby

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ yes you can cutie “ mya said. “ I’ll be right back “ 

mya left the room and called Debbie while she was getting Jessie a bottle. 

“ yes you can cutie “ mya said. “ I’ll be right back “ 

mya left the room and called Debbie while she was getting Jessie a bottle. 

“ hey honey I know we never really talked about this but I think I found us another child. Her name Jessie and she is 25 but thinks she three and doesn’t remember anything “ mya explained to Debbie. She finished heating bag up the warm milk. 

"Aw, what happened to her? Was she in an accident or something? How do you think Zoey would react to having another baby in the house? I'm up for adopting her if you are." Debbie said.

Jessie messed and wet while Mya was talking to Debbie.

“ yes she was hit by a car nothing bad just lost her memory. And acts like a little kid. I don’t know maybe take Zoey shopping to get her some things for the new baby and see how she reacts. But I have to go so I’ll cal when I’m done “ mya aid. Mya hung up the phone and walked back to the room with a bottle. She smelled the mess in the air. 

“ aww you made a messy let’s clean you up”

"Alright, I can do that. I'll let Zoey swim for bit, then I'll take her to the store a and let her know at we're buying things for a new sister." Debbie said.

"Jessie messy." Giggled Jessie.

Jessie reached for the bottle that Mya was holding.

“ okay call me when your done “ mya said. 

Mya goes and gets another diaper she untapps it wipes her clean then adds some nice smelling baby powder and then a fresh diaper. 

Mya gave Jessie the bottle when she was done. “ you drink you baba while I do something “

mya said. 

"Alright."

Debbie went to the nursery and got a swim diaper and a one piece swim suit. She came back to the living room.

"Alright, let's get you dressed." Debbie said.

Debbie got Zoey out of the playpen and took her romper off.

"Yes please. I'm hungry." Jessie said.

Zoey was super happy to go swimming. “ yes swimming “ Zoey said happily. 

Mya came over with a jar of banana baby food. She took a bib and put it on Jessie neck. “ I think you will like these”  mya said spooning some in Jessie mouth. 

Debbie took off Zoey's diaper and put her swin diaper and swim suit with Doc McStuffins on the front and led her out to the kiddie pool. Debbie got Zoey's floaties and put them on her. She filled the pool with water.

"Alright baby, grrr in your pool." Debbie cooed.

Jessie looked at the spoon for a few seconds before opening her mouth. She smiled as she ate the baby food.