LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies Brand

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Pullups are good if you dont want to get caught. If you live with a roomate, or maybe parents, you cant really take a while to get ready and put on a diaper properly. Much more discreete, and still functional. I really like them.

i would like a adult diaper like those pampers easy up pants things, thats a diaper and a pullup that would be fun

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

depend refastable underwear works like that they can pull up or velcro on

Regular pullups arent very good, however de[ends refastenable underwear, arent too bad. You can get em fairly tight, and they hold a fair amount. I still wouldnt wear them without any plsatic pants though.

Nothing can beat a tape on Tena Super!!

Guest fish6140

Pullups don't hold very much but i really love da minee mouse pullups although they are tight fit and dun hold much.

But Attends no 8 pullon or Tena pants Plus are great for wen i'm dancing at raves :lol:

• 3 months later...

ok, I am 18 and am I ab/dl by choice, not because of medical problems. well, I "borrowed" 2 pairs of pull-ups from my 2 yr. old cousin. They are the ones with like this velcroe thing instead of tapes. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can make them fit around my waist?

Guest pull-up girl

ok, I am 18 and am I ab/dl by choice, not because of medical problems. well, I "borrowed" 2 pairs of pull-ups from my 2 yr. old cousin. They are the ones with like this velcroe thing instead of tapes. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can make them fit around my waist?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am 18 too and i bought a pack of pull-up girls size 4T-5T. I have a 32 inch waist and these fit. They are a little tight and dont come all the way up the back but the do fit. Just pull them up like underwear. :D

I was just wondering if you had a car?

If your worried about your parents find out make sure they're gone for the day, and go get some, then go home and make sure you can find a good hiding spot, and then u'll get to try your diapers whenever you want. I bought a safe and told my mom that i wanted to put money and stuff in it, so i hide my diapers in that.

HuggieBaby