LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied (private with abdlRP and Danny)

abdlRP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noel shrugs and goes to get his wallet ready for when the pizza is delivered and at the same time get a beer for himself. ”So which team are you cheering for?”, he asks as the game is about to start and sips on his drink. He didn’t really know a lot about basketball. 

"I support my local team, the New York Knicks, they are a good team. It's hard though because there are two teams in New York"

Looks at you as you get your wallet and I go and grab mine "I want to pay my share"

”Oh, okay, cool”, Noel said with a nod, watching the commercials that were on just before the game. He watched Dan grab his wallet and shook his head, ”Look, I can pay this time. You can pay next time.” 

The game started finally, and Noel settled down on the couch with his drink. ”So uh, I didn’t remember you were into basketball”, he mentioned, ”I guess it’s been a while since we saw each other, right?” 

A diaper commercial comes on and I wait to see your reaction.

"I am captain of the college basketball team, I am the tallest one in the team. you should come and watch me one day, and meet my girlfriend" I smile as I drink my cola

As the commercial comes on, explaining how great these specific diapers are for babies and toddlers, there is a small hint of red to Noel’s cheeks as he thinks back to the small stash of diapers he’d hidden in his room. There was no way he could ever let Dan know about him having used diapers at night for so long after Dan stopped wearing them. 

”Yeah, yeah, we all know you outgrew me when we were 15”, he waved his hand at Dan, ”No need to rub it in my face.” Noel was short for a guy his age, and very slight in build. He was pretty sure Dan could carry him around if he tried. ”You have a girlfriend?”, he asked with a raise of his eyebrows and looked at Dan, ”Since when?”

Looks suspiciously about your reaction when the diaper commercial is on, and sees the redness on your cheeks and knows there is more to it with you and diapers than you let on. "You do know if there is anything you want to tell me, then I will understand, and I won't judge you"

Laughs at little "yeah, I did grow a lot, you're still quite short for 22 mate"

I nod "Yeah, she's called Lily, she's an absolute sweetheart, been together for three years, and its getting really serious. Who knows, I might need my brother to be best man at my wedding soon" I say giving you a friendly dig

*friendly dig in the arm

”Yeah, yeah I know”, Noel said and nodded at Dan, clearing his throat, ”There’s nothing to tell though.” He took a sip from his drink and concentrated on the TV again when the commercial ended. 

He huffed and nudged Dan with his foot, ”Oh come on, I’m not that short. You’re just crazy tall.” 

Noel smiled excitedly when Dan told him about Lily. ”She sounds great. I’d love to meet her someday.” There was an almost childish light in his eyes when Dan started talking about a wedding, ”Really? It’s that serious? Then I need to meet her.”

Looks at you "Have you got a girlfriend then? mom said you had a few but we haven't met any of them"

"You're small enough you could fit in diapers like the ones shown on the diaper commercials, all the pampers and huggies" I laugh, as I want to see how you react

I nod "Yeah you'll meet her, although if she knew me and you had to share a bed, I think she might say that's a bit strange"

Noel shakes his head a bit, ”No... I don’t have a girlfriend right now. You never met any of my last ones because they never were serious relationships and didn’t last very long.” 

He blushes bright red at what Dan says and nudges him a little harder, ”Shut up! That’s weird. And I’m not that small.” The last part was said in a defensive mumble. He didn’t want to talk about using diapers with Dan anyway, since it was an embarrassing subject for him. 

Noel rolls his eyes a bit at his words, ”We’re brothers, I don’t see how it’s weird for us to share a bed. Not like we haven’t before.” Granted, that was when they had both still been kids. 

Looks at you and my eyebrows raise "bro we were younger then! Didn't it occur to you to get another bedroom in case this happened" 

I sigh and laugh at your comments about the diapers and knows there's more to it as your reactions

It was Noel’s turn to raise an eyebrow in Dan’s direction as he said, ”Well, excuse me. I didn’t think I’d have to house my brother here as well when I was looking for an apartment for myself. I’m not exactly swimming in money, you know? Go rent your own apartment if sleeping in the same bed with your brother for three months is that awful.” 

He looked back to the game being shown on the TV and stretched a bit, feeling like he needed to go to the bathroom, though being too lazy to get up. ”Anyway, when am I gonna meet her?”, he asked with a small grin.

"Sorry bro I know I shouldn't be ungrateful.  I appreciate it. It's just with college being really close here. It's a lot more convenient"

I laugh a little "bro, she hasn't even met our parents yet! I haven't met hers" 

Noel nodded at him and shrugged, ”It’s fine...” He laughed at Dan and gave him a joking look and a laugh, ”Well isn’t it time for you to introduce her then? You said it’s getting serious, right? Besides, I’m your brother I have the right to meet her before mom and dad.” 

He squirmed a little and sighed at the thought of needing to get up to go to the bathroom, but he could already feel the front of his underwear get a little wet. ”Uhh... I don’t wanna get up”, he complained and crossed his legs.

Looks at you abd laughs "if I bring her round here then you can't show me up okay.  You need to be nice to her. You're going to be my best man if we get married so yeah you'll need to meet her. I am waiting until we've finished college before I propose" 

Sees you squirming "why don't you just go to the bathroom already! Or did the wittle toddler go pee pee in his little baby panties?" 

Ray gives a small laugh and says innocently, "Now, why would I do that?" Though he would probably tell a few embarrassing stories about Dan to her if he really let Noel meet her. But in all honesty, joking aside, he's very happy for him - and hoping it'll last, because he's also excited about being the best man. 

When Dan teases him though, Noel goes bright red and shoves him on the arm. "I did not!", he snaps at him. Slightly wet underwear didn't count, right? Noel groans, but agrees he really needs to go. By now he's a little worried he really will pee on himself when he gets off the couch, and is dripping into his underwear more by the second. "Fine, fine, I'll go", he groans and gets up, having to stand a little awkwardly not to wet his pants and sighs as he turns to go, "I was so comfy on the couch too..." Noel does get to the bathroom - barely - but with his underwear more or less soaked. 

Looks at you "Do I really have to answer that? You'll embarrass me like you always do. Lily is really special to me"

Looks at you and smirks "has the little baby wet himself?" 

Noel sighs and rolls his eyes, ”Fine, fine, I won’t. Much, at least.” He grinned a little at the end of the sentence. 

When he got back from the bathroom, he glared at Dan and sat back down. ”I did not!”, he insisted, trying to ignore the wet underwear, ”And I’m not a baby. You’re the younger one!”

Looks at you and gives you a look "I mean it bro! " 

Looks at your underwear and scoffs at you and smirks "well you have proved to me why you have a mattress protector on your bed by the state of your underwear"

Noel squirms and blushes bright red at the comment, scowling as he says, ”Oh come on! I just didn’t want to get up to go to the bathroom... doesn’t mean this ever happens usually!” 

He was embarrassed that Dan had noticed anything, but since there was no reason to try hiding it now, he walks to the closet to change his underwear and throws the wet ones into a pile of clothes on the floor that are waiting to be washed later.

”Shut up!”, he groans at the boy and sits back down with his arms crossed, ”I do not. Maybe all this talk about diapers means you need them, huh? Do you?” 

He glared at Dan a bit and then focused on the game on TV until their pizzas came. He got up and took his wallet, going to pay for them. ”Hmm, that smells so good”, he hummed happily, in a much better mood now that there was food.

Looks at you and scoffs "I'm not the person who just peed my pants so I certainly don't need them!!" 

"Don't give me that look bro! I'm sorry okay but seriously you're too old to be wetting yourself" 

I sigh a relief when the pizza finally does arrive 

Noel rolled his eyes and scoffed, ”Well I didn’t! I went to the bathroom, didn’t I? Who cares if my underwear gets a little wet?”

As he paid for the pizza and got back to the couch, Noel gave Dan his pizza and then opened his own, smiling happily. He started eating while watching the game on TV, though he had to ask some questions every now and then as he didn’t know much about basketball. He couldn’t finish more than just barely half of his pizza though, before he sighed, ”Gods I’m full.”