LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied (private with abdlRP and Danny)

abdlRP

Noel, at 22 years old, had finally moved out into his own apartment. And it was awesome - except for cleaning, cooking, washing clothes and paying bills. Who knew having his own apartment would be so much work? He certainly hadn’t. Well, there was a solution to all his problems; just don’t do it. His sink was filled with dirty dishes and he would only ever wash whatever he needed from there, his clothes... well, he wouldn’t say they stank but there certainly was a smell that definitely wasn’t the smell of clean clothes, and his apartment was littered with instant food and fast food packages. The only thing he’d managed somehow was to pay the bills.

Currently the dark haired young man was sitting in front of his computer on his bed, finishing up a paper that honestly he had been supposed to turn in last week but he had somehow managed to beg his professor into giving him extra time on it. His stomach was growling for not yet having gotten any food today, and he looked like he hadn’t showered in quite a few days - of course he would have, if he had remembered his younger brother was coming to stay with him for three months starting today. 

He might’ve even tried to clean up a little, but Noel was not known for remembering things. His mother had called him a few days ago to remind him, but he’d forgotten almost as soon as he got off the phone. So now, he was clueless to his brother being due to arrive any second.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19yr old Dan was a bright college student who was going to stay with his brother so he was closer to his college. He just didn't know what he had agreed to.

He hadn't spent time with his brother much, but their mom always said he got into trouble and didn't do as he was told. Hence why Noel left home at 18.

Dan had a job when he wasn't studying, and he earned quite a good wage. So he would  be able to help with the bills.

He arrived at his brothers and parked on the drive. He got his bags out and knocked on the door.

Noel sighed in irritation when there was a knock on the door of his apartment. He only needed to write a few more sentences and he’d be done, and now someone disturbed him! 

Getting up from the bed, he kicked aside a few pieces of trash from the floor so whoever was at the door wouldn’t see how messy it was inside and opened the door... to come face to face with his brother. 

”Dan!”, he said, surprised, ”What are you doing... oh no, I’m sorry. I thought you were coming next week.” He sighed and ran a hand through his messy hair, glancing over his shoulder at the apartment, before wincing a bit and gesturing him inside, ”Uh... excuse the mess. I didn’t have time to clean. Good to see you, by the way.”

Dan comes in and smells something really bad

"Bro, seriously, you need to tidy up. You knew I was coming,  why didn't you get more organised?"

"whats that smell? have you just lived on takeaways?"

"i text you to let you know I was coming today"

”I told you, I didn’t remember”, Noel defended himself with a pout. When Dan said he’d sent a text, he blinked and pulled his phone out of his pocket to check it. Sure enough there was a text from him, ”Uh... I didn’t see it?”

He looked around again and bit his lip a bit. He didn’t think it was that messy. Just a bit of stuff lying around. 

”There is no smell”, he insisted. Closing the door behind Dan, Noel said, ”So, we’re either going to need to sleep in the same bed or you have to sleep on the couch - let me tell you it’s uncomfortable. My bed is big enough though. You can take your stuff to my room.”

Looks at you with a look "seriously bro! I have to share a bed with you for the next three months. Don't you have a second bedroom?"

(Wouldn't it be easier if it was two bedrooms??)

"I seriously am glad you're potty trained. I'd be annoyed if you wet the bed" I say as I make my way through the apartment to your bedroom.  

"While I'm unpacking, tidy up please and make me a drink!" I say as I shut the door and lock it. 

Sighs as I start unpacking and think to myself that he's acting like a child and needs someone to be in command 

(I figured it’d be easier if they shared a bedroom lol) 

Noel raises an eyebrow at Dan and crosses his arms, ”Well, you’re free to go back home for all I care. I’d appreciate a bit of gratitude for even letting you stay here.” 

He let out a disbelieving laugh and said, ”Dude, if I remember correctly, you were the last one of us to have problems with bedwetting! Remember who used to change your sheets? Me. Should I put you in a diaper like I used to, hm?” If Dan was going to be a nuisance, he was going to be one right back. 

Not that he was quite telling the truth though, Noel still had problems with occasional bedwetting - though it hadn’t happened in months so he was hopeful it had stopped. While Dan is unpacking, Noel does his best to tidy up - which is basically him picking up a few pieces of trash from the floor and throwing them in the already over full trash can. 

Looks at you and sighs "I'm younger than you. Lots of kids wet the bed.  But that's in the past and we're a lot older now.  I appreciate you letting me stay and I'm paying rent for it. At least tidy up please" 

”Yeah yeah”, Noel mumbles and waves his hand in the air. After picking most of the bigger trash off the floor, he looks around and nods - clean enough. Even though it wasn’t exactly... clean. He goes to the fridge and opens it, shouting over his shoulder to Dan in the bedroom, ”Do you want beer, juice or coke? Or water?”

Noel pours some of the coke into a glass and sets it on the table in front of his living room’s couch. ”It’s on the table”, he says as he walks into the room, ”I’m gonna take a shower, so just make yourself at home.”

When Noel gets out of the shower, he wraps a towel around himself and walks out to see Dan looking around. ”Hey, what’re you doing?”, he asks as casually as he can, but hopes the boy hasn’t found his stash of supplies he keeps for those nights when he has an accident in his sleep.

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "you really want me to answer that. Why do I smell baby powder in your bedroom. Is there something you're not telling me? Come on bro. You can be honest with me?"

Noel shrugged a little and picked a t-shirt from the floor. He pulled it over his head and went over to search for underwear, ”What would I be hiding from you? I get chafes on my thighs sometimes, and need baby powder to help with that.” He pulled on some sweatpants and then cleared his throat, ”Did you see the drink I left for you in the living room?”

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "bro there has to be more to it than that. So why do you have a mattress protector on the bed. Like the one I used to have when I was wetting the bed?"

Noel rolls his eyes, ”You know how mom used to force us to keep the mattress protected even after we stopped bedwetting, I guess the habit just kinda stuck with me.” He hung the towel to dry, ”Anyway, you’d better stay on your side of the bed and don’t hog my covers. A double bed should be big enough for us. By the way, what do you wanna eat today? Let’s go order something.”

Looks at you and just goes with it but knows there's more to it than you actually say and shrugs "I don't mind. I wouldn't mind a pizza and a beer. There's a big basketball game on the TV this evening that I wanted to watch"

Noel can see Dan is still suspicious of what he said, but at least he doesn’t inquire more about it. He smiles a bit, ”Sure, we can watch the game.” Noel walks out of the bedroom to look for a menu he knows is somewhere around, and after a while finds it with a victorious sound leaving him, ”Come on, see what you’d like to order. I already know what I want.”

Looks at you and smirks thinking you think you have the upper hand "I just want a pepperoni pizza with garlic bread and potato wedges and a bottle of cola please "

I know you think I'm suspicious of what you're saying still and I know you're right as you say things that make me disbelieve what you actually tell me 

He shrugs and takes his phone from the table, ”Sure, I’ll call right now. What time does the game start?” He dials the number of the pizzeria and waits for someone to pick up and orders for them both. Noel is fairly sure he’s efficiently distracted Dan from the topic they talked about, and just hopes that he’s right about the bedwetting incidents having stopped.

I think about what you said regarding the bedwetting and know that you've always teased me so I decide to have a look around,  knowing that you've lied to me about why there's a mattress protector on the bed. I know there is more to it than meets the eye. 

"Starts at 6pm mate. I tried to get tickets but they're so expensive these days"

Noel sighs when Dan doesn’t come out of his bedroom, ”Come on man, it’s still my room. Stop snooping around.” He pockets his phone after he’s ordered their pizzas and turns on the TV. ”It’s almost six anyway”, he says then, ”It’ll start soon. Come here.”