LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied (private with abdlRP and Danny)

abdlRP

Looks at you and nods "don't think that being nice to me all of a sudden will make me change my mind.  You've earned this punishment and I'm going through with it"

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noel frowned, feeling his heart sink a little. ”What did I do to deserve this then?”, he asked, getting a slightly angry tone to his voice. Crossing his arms, he grumbled, ”I don’t want to wear them.”

Noel glared at him, not happy at all with the current situation, but he still believed their mother had told Dan to do this - their mother was a scary woman when she wanted to be, and he didn’t want her angry at him. It didn’t matter how old he was, he knew she’d still give him a good spanking if necessary. 

With embarrassed tears in his eyes, Noel got down on the changing mat.

Looks at you and feels triumphant because you're finally listening to me and not being a brat like you normally would be "that's it.  Now let's get rid of this towel and get a diaper on your bottom!" I smirk

Noel squirms a little, not really able to stay still now that he’s laying down and all of this is actually happening. He removes his towel reluctantly, though still fussy and unable to stay still for Dan to put the diaper on him. ”Dan, I don’t need those”, he tries desperately one more time.

looks at you but doesn't say anything as I take the towel from you and puts it aside.

I put the diaper under your bottom and grabs the baby powder and sprinkles it on you. "That's a good boy. And yes you do need these. I have continuously said why. You continuously wet the bed and that's a strong reason"

Noel frowns at him, his cheeks flushed bright red in embarrassment as Dan starts diapering him, and protests, ”But I don’t need them during the day! Bedwetting isn’t a reason to keep me in them all the time...” 

Dan puts a pacifier in his brothers mouth. 

"Be a good boy or big brother will spank you. You're giving me every reason to do it!" 

"You have had daytime accidents and don't think you can even try to deny it!" 

Protesting around the pacifier in his mouth, Noel mumbles out, ”I’m the older one!” He lets Dan finish up diapering him though, the thick, bulky diaper feeling odd between his legs and due to being so thick, he had no doubt he would have to walk with a bit of a waddle to his steps. 

”Couldn’t you at least choose thinner ones?”, he asks desperately, sniffing a little, ”Everyone’s going to see I’m wearing them.” 

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "sorry baby. Big brother didn't hear what the little ickle baby just said? Do you want another spanking?" 

I smirk "that's what I want. I want people to know you need diapers! Because it's obvious that you do!"

Noel glared at him. ”You can’t spank me”, he said petulantly, crossing his arms. Frowning at Dan, he sat up when the diaper was snugly on him, ”But it’s embarrassing... I don’t want people to know I’m wearing diapers.” His cheeks filled with red as he said so, wiggling a little as he tried to get used to the soft feeling of the surprisingly comfortable diaper.

Looks at you "If you give me that look again then I will spank you. I know it seems embarrassing but I cant trust you with your toileting habits. Diapers are the best thing for boys who can't control when they use the bathroom. And don't worry, these diapers aren't that bad. Think yourself lucky, never having to get up to use the bathroom when you're halfway through your video games!!" I chuckle

Noel stood and stomped his foot on the ground, knowing he probably looked like a toddler throwing a fit, ”I’d rather get up and use the toilet than wear these!” He stomped off and sat on the couch, crossing his arms and glaring at the wall like it had personally offended him. He felt like crying a bit, but he didn’t want Dan to make fun of him any more than he already was.

Looks at you and smirks "I wish you'd have said that when you wet the bed last night mate! This is for your own good. And if you be a good little ickle baby then I might let you go back to undies and to be a big boy. Now stop acting like a brat! You know I'm always right in these situations!!" 

”Shut up”, Noel snapped at him, throwing a glare over his shoulder at Dan, ”I’m not acting like a brat. And you’re not right.” He sighed, running a hand over his face before reaching for the remote and turning on the TV. ”And I can’t believe you told mom! She’s going to think I’m a little kid”, Noel grumbled, reaching for a t-shirt that was thrown over the back of the couch and tugging it on, trying to pull it low enough to hide the diaper

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at you "Don't tell me to shut up! you're just having a little toddler tantrum because you wet your pants and now you're wearing a diaper! And no, I haven't told mom, she told me you sometimes wet the bed and I saw the proof!! but you're just a helpless little toddler stuck in a diaper and only I can change you because you're wearing locked plastic pants over the top!"