LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied (private with abdlRP and Danny)

abdlRP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

”Come on for the last time I didn’t wet myself!”, he groans at Dan, ”My underwear just got a little wet. No big deal.” He sighed and pulled on his pajamas, ”I’m too tired to do anything anyway, I’ll take a shower in the morning.” He fell on the bed without even going to the toilet first and rolled over onto his side, pulling the covers over himself, ”Good night. When you go to sleep,  stay on your own side of the bed.”

Looks at you and knows that you won't last the night without wetting yourself.

"such a baby" I say to myself as I decide to go to bed and I follow you and get undressed and use the bathroom before getting into bed

Noel didn’t usually drink, especially beer, for quite a while before going to bed. Maybe that was what had kept him from wetting the bed for some time now. But tonight he had drank a fair amount, so it was bound to happen even if he didn’t realize it himself.

Noel didn’t even stir when towards the early hours of the morning his bladder finally needed emptying, and he started peeing himself. The wetness soaked through his pajama pants and onto the sheets, wetting his side of the bed and soaking his clothes as well. 

Dan had a peaceful night, he normally slept right through the night, but he woke up around 5am and felt the bedsheets becoming warm.

He turned over and looks at Noel and I instantly jump out of bed, not wanting to be in the bed which is now soaked in his pee.

He decides to take action, so he knows of a nearby store that is open 24 hours. So he gets dressed and heads out.

Dan gets some adult diapers and supplies for his brother and brings them back after paying for them. He knows his brother said no to diapers but there is no other alternative to the situation. He wasn't going to wake up to a wet bed everyday.

Finally waking up when Dan put down the supplies he’d bought, Noel’s tired brain doesn’t immediately recognize the wet bed. ”Dan? What’re you doing up?”, he mumbles sleepily and yawns, before it eventually dawns on him the bed is wet. 

Sitting up quickly, he looks down and curses, burying his face in his hands in embarrassment. Of course it had to happen today! He was never going to live this down.

Looks at you and I produce the pack of diapers and smirk "well, I got you an early birthday present bro!" I say as I show you the pack of diapers

"You wet the bed big time bro and these will help make sure that I don't have to suffer because of you!"

Noel looks at him in shock and shakes his head. ”Oh no”, he says in a decisive tone, ”I’m not wearing diapers! This was just a one time thing, won’t happen again.” 

He gets out of the bed and pulls off the wet sheets, throwing them in the laundry basket to be washed later, ”There’s clean sheets in the wardrobe, can you put them on the bed while I go take a shower? And I’m not wearing the diapers so you can throw those away.”

Looks at you and I shake my head "you're just a naughty dirty little pants wetting baby and you're going to wear baby underwear whether you like it or not.  I've locked your phone and explained to mom what's happened and she's comfortable with it and you've got no choice in the matter" 

I haven't actually told mom but I hope this makes you panic 

Noel looks at him with wide eyes, not catching onto the lie and truly believing he’d told their mom. ”Dan! Why would you do that?”, he asks in desperation, knowing he has no choice if their mom said he has to wear them. 

His lower lip trembles a little when he thinks about how embarrassing it’ll be, and finally says quietly, ”Fine... but let me take a shower first.”

Looks at you and smirks "It's for your own good bro and its to stop me from getting wet from you continuously wetting the bed! maybe I should get you a crib as well" I smirk and laugh at you "Yes BABY Noel you can have a shower, but come back here for powdering and diapering"

Noel glares at him and crosses his arms over his chest. ”But why do I need it now if it’s only for when we’re sleeping?” He grit his teeth and pursed his lips, ”Shut up! I’m older than you, don’t call me a baby.”

Looks at you "sometimes I wonder if that's true mate.  Now lie down on the changing mat so I can diaper you. I've taken all your underwear out of your cupboard so you only have nappies as your underwear now" 

*puts a pacifier in your mouth*

”You promised I could shower first!”, his eyes widened, but right after a pacifier was stuffed between his lips and he glared at him in embarrassment. Not seeing any other choice, Noel slowly and hesitantly got down on the changing mat.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at you and slaps your leg "naughty boy.  Don't give me naughty looks. You've proved you can't act grown up but it seems like I'll have to properly treat you like a baby that you are!" 

Noel winces and makes a pained sound at the slap on his leg, looking at Dan with wide eyes. ”That’s not true”, he says around the pacifier, though the words come out as unintelligible mumbling and the blush on his cheeks darkens as he lays on the mat. 

Looks at you "right. Hurry up and use the shower but you may have found that I've locked the bathroom door so use the shower but I'll know if you've used the toilet. Hurry up!" 

Noel nods feebly and gets up again, placing the pacifier on a table. He gets into the shower and quickly washes the smell if pee off himself, wondering how he’ll get out of this. Once he steps out of the shower, he starts drying himself and hopes Dan was just teasing him earlier.

I make sure I have everything prepared for when I get you into your nice fresh diaper.  I say to myself that you've gotten away with far too much and he needs to be punished.