LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Making A Movie About This, Help Me

Idi Amin, you have to realize that a number of people (not all) here wear diapers and such because they feel a sense of comfort and security. Of course, such a feeling is only necessary in the presence of stress, be it current, remembered or latent. Thus, they will be on edge and suspicious of things that could worsen that stress.

However, a sure way to gain the trust of those here is to provably participate in some ABDL activity yourself. In this way, you can establish yourself as a person to be trusted, due to your intimate involvement. I mean, if you really think there's nothing wrong/freakish about it, then you should be able to go this length.

Certainly, it's a sensitive issue, and I know that I wouldn't be up for any kind of interview.

http://daddy-boyricky.blogspot.com/2006/11...discipline.html

That's a way to feel a sense of comfort and security? See, the behavior in the link is the behavior I don't understand. Why would a big shot executive want to have that happen to him?

I'm not trying to undermine your intentions, just bring that situation into the equation.

Well, if you look at the latter statements "He needed a Dad to humiliate him and show him who's boss. Who's the boss of markie now?" it's quite clear that infantalism isn't the only force at work here. There is a clear dom/sub relationship, which I believe successful people more often enjoy, but you should check this with your own research.

Anyways, consider this: Being a big-shot type, this guy is very likely under a large amount of stress, with great expectations about his behaviour put on him. If this is the case, then it's hardly surprising he wants some time when he doesn't have to worry about it, and regression is a way of doing that. Moreover, you have no idea about what other events is his life may have drawn him back to his baby-state.

"Back" is an important word here, since everyone's been a baby at some point, so it's foreign to no one. Personally, I like to be free enough to consider the merits of that time, of which there are many that our all too often stereotypical society could use. Certainly, there are cons too, but so long as this guy's identity is not exposed, how serious can they be? Perhaps it puts him at an added risk, but if he's such a big-shot, then his wealth should last until he dies no matter what anyone thinks, and then there's discrimination laws.

In fact, I speculate that his clear open-mindedness has played a large part is his success. It's well known that empathy and emotional expression are critical to one's success in life (see the book Emotional Intelligence). Perhaps, he's so intelligent in this area that he realizes he's worse off by not satisfying this need, and being wracked by longing for it. If his big-shot success is any indication, it's a good choice.

I can only conclude by saying that people don't do things without reasons, regardless how well you understand them. If you can get past the initial emotional shock, which I'm sure you felt, you may be able to determine them. At the very least, if you want to be successful, then approach the situation with an open mind. I mean, for whatever flaws Markie may have, he is clearly doing far better than most of us.

WTF??? what does my choice in underwear have to do with being good for my country???? Who are you to ask such a stupid question?. Are you saying that people who wear diapers for fun are some kind of threat? What about those who wear because they have to? Rather insensitive don't you think?

It sounds like you have to do a hell of a lot of research before you begin this so called "film project" . Try looking at bitter greys den or any of the other sites that explain infantalism. Then try looking at various sites that describe or have to do with medical incontinence. Better yet why not try wearing for a while to get a real 'feel' what it like.

We aren't 'freaks' to be exploited like that idiot Jerry Springer does. What we wear for underwear and do in our own homes for ourselves is our business, unless someone chooses to expose their choices. I am not one of those.

We didn't invite you here, you came of you're own accord. Naturally your intentions will be suspect.

I also question someone who 'claims' to have the same name as a despised dictator and slaughterer of his own people, someone who violated others 'civil rights'. Using that as a screen name is just plain bad taste,and then trying to back peddle and call yourself "Deke" doesn't fly.

I'm not buying this one for a minute. Anyone else wanna take your chances here it's your choice.

I walk away.

qwack

Sure duckie, you're a great threat.. Imagine all the waste you throw out, imagine all the huge trees that will suffer for you to make them, and imagine what smell pee ple will have to endure. It's almost as bad as farting big time in the subway... :boxing::fish_h4h::angel_not:

• 2 weeks later...

In the chatroom to this website I was subjected to vile racism. My home nation of Botswana was insulted in machine gun style, the insults would not end. The people there are not rich, but they are not poor (of course there is poverty, but you cannot name a nation that does not have poverty). $11,000 US goes alot farther in Botswana than the United States, they aren't eating dirt. They are not killing anyone, and the government is not effected by corruption. Botswana has been praised by many countries for it's progressive outlook and speedy economic development, we are not at war with each other. There is gang violence, but it is on a very small scale when compared with nations like South Africa or indeed the United States. The proud people of Botswana are not "dirt eating savage killers", this insult hurt me.

The ones who insulted me, and you know who you are, you really need some Church.

I did not realize racism was such a big part of this community. I will try not to paint with a broad brush, but this aspect must be included.

WTF??? what does my choice in underwear have to do with being good for my country???? Who are you to ask such a stupid question?. Are you saying that people who wear diapers for fun are some kind of threat? What about those who wear because they have to? Rather insensitive don't you think?

It sounds like you have to do a hell of a lot of research before you begin this so called "film project" . Try looking at bitter greys den or any of the other sites that explain infantalism. Then try looking at various sites that describe or have to do with medical incontinence. Better yet why not try wearing for a while to get a real 'feel' what it like.

We aren't 'freaks' to be exploited like that idiot Jerry Springer does. What we wear for underwear and do in our own homes for ourselves is our business, unless someone chooses to expose their choices. I am not one of those.

We didn't invite you here, you came of you're own accord. Naturally your intentions will be suspect.

I also question someone who 'claims' to have the same name as a despised dictator and slaughterer of his own people, someone who violated others 'civil rights'. Using that as a screen name is just plain bad taste,and then trying to back peddle and call yourself "Deke" doesn't fly.

I'm not buying this one for a minute. Anyone else wanna take your chances here it's your choice.

I walk away.

qwack

wow square_duck that is prety harsh, not everyone is a master at saying what they mean without causing some offence to somone... infact i would be suprised if any one could say anything with any meaning without causing offence to somone... i should know i often cause offence without meaning to...

i for one dont care what your name is and never will care about something that trivial and i certainly dont want to judge you a bad person after less than a dozen posts. the only instant message tool i have is msn so if you want to speak to me on that feel free but be aware i am in england and as such you may find my views do not conform with your ammerican ideas and ideals.

i doubt any ab/dl likes the hostility we get on a regular basis from the majority of the world, so how does us being hostile towards them make the situation any better?

think about it how did you feel the first time you went to a new school? frightned? unsure? nervous? ofcourse you did it is an unfarmiliar environment with unfarmiliar faces. this guy has lept in with both feet and has done prety much everything short of actualy wearing a nappy (and frankly i admire his honesty for not claiming to have done so) please i ask you not to be so quick to judge and flame those not like yourself, because in doing so you are only perpetuating societies sins against us...

phrases like 2 wrongs dont make a right and do unto others as you would have done unto yourself come to mind... (not that i am religeous, infact i dissaproove of religeon but i wont stop others practiceing or flame them for it...)

peace love and harmony PLEASE!!

leafy

Perhaps you should check your facts. 30% living below the poverty line is not some poverty, that is close to 1/3 of the countries population. And that $11,000 per capita income sounds great, until you notice that 30% poverty and somewhere between 23 and 40% unemployment. Also the second highest HIV/AIDS infection rates in the world, and a serious population problem.

In the chatroom to this website I was subjected to vile racism. My home nation of Botswana was insulted in machine gun style, the insults would not end. The people there are not rich, but they are not poor (of course there is poverty, but you cannot name a nation that does not have poverty). $11,000 US goes alot farther in Botswana than the United States, they aren't eating dirt. They are not killing anyone, and the government is not effected by corruption. Botswana has been praised by many countries for it's progressive outlook and speedy economic development, we are not at war with each other. There is gang violence, but it is on a very small scale when compared with nations like South Africa or indeed the United States. The proud people of Botswana are not "dirt eating savage killers", this insult hurt me.

The ones who insulted me, and you know who you are, you really need some Church.

I did not realize racism was such a big part of this community. I will try not to paint with a broad brush, but this aspect must be included.

Stop judging an entire community by only a few ruffians ... and what you said in this post will not help your cause~ Stop bringing everything that happens in the damn chat rooms to this thread ... its not helping. btw, people with racist problems should not go to the church ... . the church being the most fucking racist thing since fucking hitler XD

Just my two cents~

Necros~

p.s: Dont quote me on this for religious perposes ... i don't care, i have my view points and i know yours if you quote me. So lets not bring more gas to the already starting flame...

I do agree with you on the point that ... if one wants to be taken seriously then one should choose a better sounding name, or at least a name that inspires confidence lol.

Necros~ <--- I'm not so bad of a bloke, and yet i have a name that signifies death.

You are so right ....just take my name for example. How could anyone not take me seriously?????

• 2 months later...