LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Is A Diaper Fetish Considered Unusual?

Of course, I know that. I've used it that way many times myself when I was his age. However, even in that context it does genuinely mean that being homosexual is insulting, which is associated with effeminate behaviour. Hence, all non-macho things could be called "gay", even studying and doing homework. With masturbation, the point is that you must not getting in girls' pants, since you masturbate, so you must be "gay". Again, like you say, unfamiliar things are automatically not macho, and hence "gay", simply because they are not understood. At the same times, justice is always manly.

diapersareawesome, Although I’m spending most of my limited time catching up on the community and reading threads, I just couldn’t resist telling you how much I enjoyed reading this post/replies. These are obviously recurring questions that have already been answered many times on the boards, but they are definitely the type of questions that need to be answered time and time again by the community.

Sorry I can’t think of anything to add at this time that directly pertains to your questions other than I mostly concur with Morv’s comments. However, I find it interesting that you use the words “I can’t understand

• 2 years later...

When I tell a girl that I need a hug she says I'm making her feel, "uncomfortable," but when a girl asks a girl for a hug she hugs them. When girls sit down they often sit on each others laps, but they won't sit on a guys lap.

When I tell a girl that I need a hug she says I'm making her feel, "uncomfortable," but when a girl asks a girl for a hug she hugs them. When girls sit down they often sit on each others laps, but they won't sit on a guys lap.

I have been a girl since I was born 45 years ago, and have considered myself to be a woman since I reached puberty in 1976. Days after reaching puberty I reverted to bedwetting.

All my life when boys or men wanted a hug I have decided to do so or not based on my relationship with the guy. Only if that fellow gave me the creeps would I decline. Since 1991 I have been happily married and still nearly always I respond to a polite request by giving a hug. I have always been equally selective hugging other girls and women. In my personal experience it is very rare for a straight gal to sit on the lap of another gal. Even my lesbian friends seldom do so in public.

What has never made sense to me is why some behavior that is hardly mainstream seems to draw a grin while another with less risk of physical damage draws disapproval. Case in point, in a whole lot of circumstances it is possible to make a joke about one adult spanking another. Yet mention an adult diaper and there will be gagging. These days if the adult diaper is not for incontinence the reaction is likely to be "Naughty Astronaut."

There is a working theory that infantilism and/or diaper affectation is inculcated very early in life, before conscious memory, as a result of an accidental activity that provides the infant pleasure. For years this will remain latent, then spring forth. The mystery is that everybody started out life in diapers. There are only so many ways to change diapers on infants and toddlers. You would assume at some point everyone had an accidental pleasure in a diaper. How come everyone does not become an infantilist?

Now consider the topic of spanking. How often is that likely to be a pleasure for a child? I personally find the right sort of spanking very erotic as an adult. It does not seem fair that I can admit getting spanked and receive grins and yet outside an ABDL gathering, even with other incontinent adults, I get frowns for admitting my use of AB to cope? Where is the logic?