LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 Months In Diapers (private with BabyGabrial)

Danny

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "she said she will pick me up tomorrow!" I look at you as I hear my phone go off in my pocket

it reads "Dan, I have been asked to go on a business trip in Australia and its a 6 month contract, so I am leaving you with Mandy, she has a key for our house so you can get your clothing, but what she has told me, you won't need big boy clothing,  I have left you plenty of money and also Mandy enough to pay for your keep. I will ring later with news"  love Mom

*the text

Realises you have heard what I said under my breath and gulps even more, then I hear you saying about "first of many dirty diapers"

"You can't be serious! come on, I didn't poo much, its only a little bit. besides, you have two sons already in diapers, you don't want three boys!"

" what? Of course you're going to school don't think because your baby for a few months you can just skip out on your duties. You can help me out with the boys when we all get home. After school you will walk down to the Y and find me so I can change you"