LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 Months In Diapers (private with BabyGabrial)

Danny

Dan was 16, he did good at school and got good grades. Although he had a few toilet problems, such as not wiping properly and a bit of laziness.

He got home one Friday afternoon and the phone rings, a neighbour needed a babysitter, and wondered if Dan could do it.

Dan sighed, he hadn't babysat before, but knew it was the right thing to do, so he agreed to it and she said to be at hers around 6pm.

When Dan's mom got home, he told her and she said its a good thing to learn, and she would drop him there, and he would be there for the weekend as his mom is going away to see Dan's sister in another state.

it got to 5:45 and Dan came down with a overnight bag and got into the car with his mom.

They arrived at the home and he got out, said goodbye to the mom and nervously walked up to the front door and knocked on the door, not knowing what to expect.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mandy opens her door to see Dan who will be watching her boys, Gabrial and Anthony for a while. Gabrial is 8 and Anthony is 2. Anthony is mostly potty trained but still has poopy accidents so she keeps him in diapers. "Hello Dan come in come in"

"Hi Mandy" I say, already having met the mother a before but haven't really met the boys

I come in and see the boys "So, what happens here, bathtime? bedtime? I haven't done this before. I am a little nervous"

Looks at you "what odd request would that be? And you mentioned Anthony has a bowel problem? how often would he go though? I haven't changed a diaper before. I am a little nervous as I have heard it can be pretty bad"

Looks at you and gulps and nods "That's fine, I erm, I have just heard some stories from my aunt when my cousin was in diapers. My mom tells me some too about me. Apparently I didn't want to potty train. Maybe I should be in diapers still" I say, nervously laughing 

Looks at you "well, there's only one way to find out, and I can get you a pacifier too, I am sure your brother won't mind" I say as I lead him upstairs to his brothers nursery

Takes him upstairs

"right then" I say as I get a clean pacifier and hands it to him "lets get you into a diaper. did you poo your pants or is that the diaper pail? your brother sure does some powerful poos. is that why you wanna wear diapers?"

(did he poop himself?)

I steadily remove your lower clothing and realise that you haven't wiped properly after your last bowel movement.

"someone needs me to wipe their botty don't they" I say as I see the poop marks in your underwear