LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 Months In Diapers (private with BabyGabrial)

Danny

A young teen girl opens up wearing a pink sun dress that shows off her large cleavage a bit and she ha beautiful bright green eyes and black hair with pink highlights. Her name is Mary "hey babe haven't heard from you all weekend" she says to her boyfriend as she sways exhibiting her large rear end

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and blushes "no. I um.  I'm staying with my auntie and she's quite strict and doesn't like me leaving the house a lot. She is treating me like a toddler! It feels like that because she's got two toddlers already"

I look nervous as I know it's only a matter of time before she discovers what I'm wearing "not much honey. Just the usual. Soccer practice everyday. Big match coming up"

Kisses you back and smiles hoping you don't want us to do anything other than kiss. 

"Um. Can I tell you something.  It might be strange to you. But my aunt decided to put me in pull ups as she thinks all boys never get potty trained"

Looks at you and blushes "If we are to be together then I need to make sure that I am honest with you. But if you don't want to be with me and you think this is a bit strange then tell me. Although she made me promise not to take them off or I will be punished"

Dan looks at his girlfriend in surprise "You really don't mind me wearing these? They are super comfy though. Although please don't tell anyone I said that"

Looks at you and removes my trousers and you see the pull up that I'm wearing and it's slightly damper than it was. 

"My aunt packed me some diapers too. But I done my morning poop so that won't be for a while. Hopefully it won't happen too soon"

Looks at you and blushes and puts my head down feeling completely embarrassed and not wanting to admit what I've done "would you um.  Can you pass my diaper bag so I can go and change.  You don't want to do it"